Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

20 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Right. The path to improve this team is logical 

So is Maxx Crosby the GM effectively now? Will he be able to make other team decisions on personnel, front office, roster, etc? Because he can just threaten to demand a trade if Mark does anything he doesn’t like?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Yes we do. Like Jesus you guys don’t read at all lol. 

The Patriots already had a clear succession plan outlined so they didn’t have to satisfy the Rooney rule. 

Oh ok no big deal they'll just interview some other coaches then hire AP

Edited by Jeremy408

Just now, NYRaider said:

Good bye my friend lol

We can revisit this at this time next year and see who was right, AP truthers or AP doubters. 

I'm no AP truther by any mean. What you do as an AP hater is really annoying tho. Everyone knows for weeks now that you think AP shouldn't get the gig. That's totally fine, you have your opinion. Cool. Why post it all the time and why in this annoying, "get in your face" style.

You argue about it like the dumb average guy argues about politics...

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

Whats his first name?

Quentin he does the Raiders daily radio show Unnecessary Roughness that’s broadcasted from the teams facility in Henderson. Occasionally does the pre game show at the stadium by the torch 

Just now, Rolni said:

I'm no AP truther by any mean. What you do as an AP hater is really annoying tho. Everyone knows for weeks now that you think AP shouldn't get the gig. That's totally fine, you have your opinion. Cool. Why post it all the time and why in this annoying, "get in your face" style.

You argue about it like the dumb average guy argues about politics...

Its just crazy to me that Mark would let a player essentially force his hand with his GM and HC hire before he even interviews other candidates including a superstar candidate like Harbaugh.

2 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Oh ok no big deal they'll just interview some other coaches then hire AP

Mark blew it again, thankfully I can support the Rams or 49ers until we hire a real coach or Mark bowl cut arse is forced to sell

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Quentin he does the Raiders daily radio show Unnecessary Roughness that’s broadcasted from the teams facility in Henderson. Occasionally does the pre game show at the stadium by the torch 

Do you have the video or podcast episode link?

Just now, NYRaider said:

Its just crazy to me that Mark would let a player essentially force his hand with his GM and HC hire before he even interviews other candidates including a superstar candidate like Harbaugh.

Come on mate!

This was not the tipping point and you act like this for weeks now.

We don't even know whether Maxx really made this threat at all...media does his stuff as usual. Maxx has Mark's ear, he don't need to send messages via media...makes zero chance to me 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Mark blew it again, thankfully I can support the Rams or 49ers until we hire a real coach or Mark bowl cut arse is forced to sell

Then just bounce then homie I’m sure they both have a forum here and would love your valuable contributions and photoshop masterpieces 🍻 Maybe you can convince the 9rs to trade for jimmy g

Edited by NCOUGHMAN
  • Like 4

Just now, Rolni said:

Come on mate!

This was not the tipping point and you act like this for weeks now.

We don't even know whether Maxx really made this threat at all...media does his stuff as usual. Maxx has Mark's ear, he don't need to send messages via media...makes zero chance to me 

Why else would Mark land on AP without even interviewing another candidate 

Just now, NCOUGHMAN said:

Then just bounce then homie I’m sure they both have a forum here and would love your valuable contributions and photoshop masterpieces 🍻

Nah I will be here to enjoy being right about this all season next year while I win a couple bands on us losing more games then we win 

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Nah I will be here to enjoy being right about this all season next year while I win a couple bands on us losing more games then we win 

Can you at least be a 9r fan for the off-season and get them to trade for jimmy you know the guy who basically ruined our season 

• Like 1

If it isn’t AOC at QB, I expect we will make a big push to trade up for AP’s guy Jayden Daniels. Which could be the silver lining. 

well congrats AP, I will root for him to do well. Can’t do anything else 🤣

Just now, NCOUGHMAN said:

Can you at least be a 9r fan for the off-season and get them to trade for jimmy you know the guy who basically ruined our season 

Jimmy dawg couldn’t handle AP bro’s coaching sadly lol

I just pray we get the right offensive staff, keep Graham, and get a QB now and maybe we can be good