Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

It's not like the rookie QB is coming into the Panthers roster/staff though. Sure, in an ideal world you would have a future HOFer to throw to. However Meyers is a high-end WR2 (Who I think is a WR1 on some teams)/Tucker is an awesome up and coming/Mayer is going to be a consistent top 10 TE. Zeus (Although small sample size) looked awesome and was top 5 in all-purpose yards after taking over for JJ. Not to mention we have a few pieces on the OL that are decent-good.

You could put a rookie QB in a worse spot imo.

Might as well just tear the entire roster down then if you’re just going to get rid of your best players.

Just now, NYRaider said:

We’ll have $36M in projected cap space before we make any moves, trading Adams would eat $23M of that off the rip. 

Again that number one defense also played a charmin soft schedule featuring Stick, Stidham, Mullens/Dobbs, Minshew, etc. 

Context is important and if you think what we did over the last 9 games is sustainable against one of the harder schedules in the league next year, more power to you. 

I just think there’s a pretty significant difference between guys like Burrow and Minshew.  

This argument is legitimate and one reason why I am not putting AP/PG on a pedestal. However it has to be included with the fact we shut down KC and Miami for the most part, two of the more explosive/lethal O's.

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

This argument is legitimate and one reason why I am not putting AP/PG on a pedestal. However it has to be included with the fact we shut down KC and Miami for the most part, two of the more explosive/lethal O's.

We stopped KC once and they absolutely boat raced us once. KC’s offense also wasn’t very good this year at all. 

But again if you think it’s sustainable against 11 winning teams next year more power to you. 

im actually happy we get a gauntlet schedule next season. We’ll find out if we made the right hire almost immediately. 

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We’ll have $36M in projected cap space before we make any moves, trading Adams would eat $23M of that off the rip. 

Again that number one defense also played a charmin soft schedule featuring Stick, Stidham, Mullens/Dobbs, Minshew, etc. 

Context is important and if you think what we did over the last 9 games is sustainable against one of the harder schedules in the league next year, more power to you. 

I just think there’s a pretty significant difference between guys like Burrow and Minshew.  

& Mahomes..

10 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I 100% believe it, Maxx seems like the type to put himself and interests above what’s right for the team long term. Emotional dude that hasn’t won at any level so he doesn’t know what it takes and will marry himself to any slimmer of success.

At what point has Maxx ever been selfish. Was it when he played 98% of the snaps, Played through injury, Been the leader of the team?you just say stuff 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

& Mahomes..

Mahomes also boat raced us in Vegas. And their offense was middle of the pack this season. 

Regardless anything less than 10–11+ wins next year and the playoffs under AP is a complete failure, IMO.

1 minute ago, Geezy said:

At what point has Maxx ever been selfish. Was it when he played 98% of the snaps, Played through injury, Been the leader of the team?you just say stuff 

When he forced Mark to hire his guy and threatened to quit on the franchise if he didn’t. 

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

But we beat the chargers by 42. Herbert would not have made the difference. Same for Wilson/Stidham. Same for DeVito/Jones. Saying we beat backup QBs is just someone trying to fit a narrative without context. Especially when we were in the same situation ourselves at QB. 

• Like 1

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

I don't believe the report. For all we know a Chargers FO staff member leaked it to Schefter to try and force Mark's hand.

I think it’s the truth, as @bucksavage1 said Bill Williamson heard it from sources close to the team. Maxx told Mark, you hire the guy I want or I quit on you, this team, and this franchise.