Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

15 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Man would it ever be wild for MD to say F it, hire Dodds, hire Harbaugh, trade Maxx and move up to #1 for Williams.

I’d have never considered trading Maxx before this, he was the only untouchable player to me. But considering he’s gone public with his big huff about AP before letting Davis even complete the interview process, I’d pull the trigger on that set of circumstances now.

Edited by Nightmare
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

I’d have never considered trading Maxx before this, he was the only untouchable player to me. But considering he’s gone public with his big huff about AP before letting Davis even complete the interview process, I’d pull the trigger on that set of circumstances now.

I am leaning this way too. I still don't fully buy the report and Maxx is by far my fav Raider, but if this was all true and he tried going above everyone/airing his issues to the media, then I start to think a lot less of the guy.

• Like 1

The more I look back at our schedule the more impressed I am. Minn was on a 5-2 streak and Dobbs was playing on fire. Colts were on a 5-2 run at the time and barely missed the playoffs. Miami and KC obviously. 

Our losses were all tough games. Then to rebound and win 3 divisional games almost in a row and KC at their house, that's very hard to do. There's reason enough to believe in AP. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I am leaning this way too. I still don't fully buy the report and Maxx is by far my fav Raider, but if this was all true and he tried going above everyone/airing his issues to the media, then I start to think a lot less of the guy.

It would destroy me to trade another generational pass rusher. I'd hate it. I do believe enough if it was only for harbough, and trading Crosby would give us enough ammo to get even the #1 pick. So the results could easily come out ok. But I'd still resent that move for the rest of my life

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

AP just came out and said that AOC has shown enough to deserve a chance to be a starting quarterback next season. He'll be the guy and the offensive staff is likely going to be retained.

He deserves a shot, along with 3 or 4 other QBs who should probably be a couple vets and a highly drafted rookie. Just because he’s getting a shot certainly doesn’t mean he’s going to be starting.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NickButera said:

The more I look back at our schedule the more impressed I am. Minn was on a 5-2 streak and Dobbs was playing on fire. Colts were on a 5-2 run at the time and barely missed the playoffs. Miami and KC obviously. 

Our losses were all tough games. Then to rebound and win 3 divisional games almost in a row and KC at their house, that's very hard to do. There's reason enough to believe in AP. 

I wouldn't play up the Vikings game too much. The Dobbs magic blew out after a couple games and that offense struggled ever since with the QB musical chairs they played. 

Miami was their best game as much as I despise the Chiefs. They shot themselves in the foot a lot like the Jets did. Offense was poor in both those games too.

6 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

He deserves a shot, along with 3 or 4 other QBs who should probably be a couple vets and a highly drafted rookie. Just because he’s getting a shot certainly doesn’t mean he’s going to be starting.

I personally don’t think he deserves a shot if the goal is to win a Super Bowl. 

Edited by NYRaider

7 minutes ago, NickButera said:

It would destroy me to trade another generational pass rusher. I'd hate it. I do believe enough if it was only for harbough, and trading Crosby would give us enough ammo to get even the #1 pick. So the results could easily come out ok. But I'd still resent that move for the rest of my life

Gotta move a guy that doesn’t wanna be here. 

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Like I said, I just thank god for an opportunity to make free, guaranteed money next year. I am going to be absolutely HAMMERING the Raiders under for win total anywhere and everywhere that I can all offseason. And actively rooting for this team to lose to get paid, lol.

That’s about right. I don’t think anyone here would expect anything less. You’d rather be right than have a winning team 😁

Different strokes for different folks I guess, whatever makes you happy dude.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Darbsk said:

That’s about right. I don’t think anyone here would expect anything less. You’d rather be right than have a winning team 😁

Different strokes for different folks I guess, whatever makes you happy dude.

We’ll get to see who was right in real time if the Chargers hire Harbaugh. Us for keeping AP or them for pursuing an all time great. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

We’ll get to see who was right in real time if the Chargers hire Harbaugh. Us for keeping AP or them for pursuing an all time great. 

If the Chargers hire him they instantly become a level of credible that they’ve never really been before.

I hope he returns to Michigan if he’s not coming here.

• Like 1