Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Darbsk said:

I guess the thing is that even if Maxx doesn’t have any influence at all (and he shouldn’t in this circumstance) if Puerce gives the best interview and they genuinely feel like he’s the best candidate it’s going to look like Crosby held the team to ransom, hope his agent is going to be having a word as it’s put everyone in an awkward position now.

Max will address this himself at some point and expose this phoney report that nobody has put their name to lol. All for clicks.

• Like 3

APs winning record feels a lot like Tom cables we aren’t losers anymore speech it’s true but it also doesn’t feel legitimate. AP is a winner by one game. The Raiders beat the Chiefs off of turnovers which at times can be random. You can’t bank on turnovers happening like that every game. You have to have an offense that can balance that out. The chargers still have Herbert the Chiefs still have Mahomes And the Broncos will have  someone who will run a good offense next year. both of those guys can score on any team. The Raiders were shut out by the Vikings of all teams this vaunted defense lost games to back ups. If Herbert plays for the Chargers that’s a different game if Aaron Rodgers plays for the Jets that’s a very different game. Like I said earlier, if you hire AP expect to be in the same position two years from now. all of this Goodwill and “culture change“ will go out the window if the Raiders start out 2-5 or 1-6 because they’re playing legitimate offenses. People keep saying oh they held Miami to 3 touchdown. They still failed to win the game. 

6 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Max will address this himself at some point and expose this phoney report that nobody has put their name to lol. All for clicks.

I completely disagree. Dude tweeted out hire AP. He loves his coach. Low key this reminds me of when the Raiders got rid of Musgrave and promoted Downing. 

2 hours ago, Geezy said:

Spanos isn’t putting up the money it will take to pry Harbs from Michigan. Let’s be real 

I dearly hope not. The Chargers are a franchise that just can’t get it right even when they get it right with guys like Bosa, James, Allen and Herbert.

Harbaugh would turn them from a bunch of softies who always crack under pressure and underachieve into a legitimate contender. That would be disaster.

33 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

I completely disagree. Dude tweeted out hire AP. He loves his coach. Low key this reminds me of when the Raiders got rid of Musgrave and promoted Downing. 

Yes he loves the coach doesn't mean he said if they don't hire him he wants a trade.

13 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

I dearly hope not. The Chargers are a franchise that just can’t get it right even when they get it right with guys like Bosa, James, Allen and Herbert.

Harbaugh would turn them from a bunch of softies who always crack under pressure and underachieve into a legitimate contender. That would be disaster.

So it’s probably going to happen. 😂

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

I’ve always thought he is going to the Chargers if he returns to the NFL. Of all the job openings he doesn’t have to develop a QB. Outside of Michigan, every team he coached was In California 

However, I think he underachieves this time around. The Chargers will give him roster control and he hasn’t proved that he can make long term personnel decisions .

Edited by bucksavage1

2 hours ago, raidr4life said:

Man just let AP and Kelly cook, we seen this team play at a level we haven't seen in 10 years, the only thing that held us back was a rookie 4th round QB. AP and Kelly knows what this team needs going forward and we are not far off. QB is the main thing on offense and some OL. On defense CB, DT are the biggest needs. We have cap space and with AP a coach that free agents will actually want to play for, for once.

Oh and home games started to become home games.

That last sentence is what’s going to sway Mark. Other teams taking over Allegiant needs to stop. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bucksavage1 said:

He just said on his podcast that everything is on the table if AP doesn’t get hired

Line drawn in the sand

Dang. I mean I don’t blame him with all the head coaches he’s had in his short career. It’s been exhausting even as a fan. I just don’t want it to end this way with Maxx. It’s hard to be a fan of this franchise sometimes.