Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, FloydFan said:

Dang. I mean I don’t blame him with all the head coaches he’s had in his short career. It’s been exhausting even as a fan. I just don’t want it to end this way with Maxx. It’s hard to be a fan of this franchise sometimes. 

He’s right. We need stability in the organization. Mark has nobody to blame but himself. The Gruden and JMD experiments were awful. Fortunately, AP has been a good find 

11 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

He just said on his podcast that everything is on the table if AP doesn’t get hired

Line drawn in the sand

Still would call his bluff. Likely says “I would die for this guy” regarding anyone we hire a month later. Don’t let your employees dictate decisions unless you want a bankrupt business. Maxx’s skillset is to play football, not to run a business. 

5 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

He’s right. We need stability in the organization. Mark has nobody to blame but himself. The Gruden and JMD experiments were awful. Fortunately, AP has been a good find 

The lack of stability is exhausting and I can’t imagine what it’s like for a player. I’m not excited about Champ being the GM and I’m not excited about AP being tied to a GM that doesn’t choose him. Tough times all around. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tank4Drake said:

Still would call his bluff. Likely says “I would die for this guy” regarding anyone we hire a month later. Don’t let your employees dictate decisions unless you want a bankrupt business. Maxx’s skillset is to play football, not to run a business. 

can’t admit you were wrong? 

Edited by bucksavage1

He still not admitting that he would actually request a trade. “Nothing is off the table” is very vague.

But I have to say this does make me sour on Maxx somewhat. He’s acting like he’s bigger than the organization.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Gonna have dumb *** fans turn on Maxx cause of this. Most predictable thing 

Can you blame them if they do? He’s acting like a petulant child that isn’t getting its own way.

And all this before Mark has even made any decisions at all.

Just now, Nightmare said:

He still not admitting that he would actually request a trade. “Nothing is off the table” is very vague.

But I have to say this does make me sour on Maxx somewhat. He’s acting like he’s bigger than the organization.

Denial…it’s ok to be wrong. You made a insulting remark..Still want what I was Smoking? Great Players have power and he’s tired of the instability 

The stigma around the Raiders have been we are losers and players come here to get a check before declining 

6 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

The lack of stability is exhausting and I can’t imagine what it’s like for a player. I’m not excited about Champ being the GM and I’m not excited about AP being tied to a GM that doesn’t choose him. Tough times all around. 

I think it is still 50/50 regarding Champ. The fact he is under consideration for the Panthers job let’s me know he is capable of the job

1 minute ago, bucksavage1 said:

Denial…it’s ok to be wrong. You made a insulting remark..Still want what I was Smoking? Great Players have power and he’s tired of the instability 

The stigma around the Raiders have been we are losers and players come here to get a check before declining 

Wrong about what? What are you even talking about?

You’re fanboying for Pierce so hard that you think it’s ok for a player to essentially hold up the franchise because he’s not getting the HC he wants. Do you not see how ridiculous that is?

6 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Wrong about what? What are you even talking about?

You’re fanboying for Pierce so hard that you think it’s ok for a player to essentially hold up the franchise because he’s not getting the HC he wants. Do you not see how ridiculous that is?

23 hours ago, Nightmare said:

If people think Maxx will actually demand a trade if we hire Jim Harbaugh, Ben Johnson or Mike Vrabel over AP, then I'll have some of whatever you're smoking.

This was your words yesterday. After I said that Maxx “line in the sand” means he will demand a trade if AP isn’t hired.

Mark has been making awful decisions that cost him 100M in coaches he doesn’t employ anymore. Looks like Maxx is doing him a favor