Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

25 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Gonna have dumb *** fans turn on Maxx cause of this. Most predictable thing 

Nope. Not turning on Maxx at all. He’s shooting his shot and I respect that. But as a GM or Owner, I would call his bluff. 

All part of business. 

Edited by Tank4Drake
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

This was your words yesterday. After I said that Maxx “line in the sand” means he will demand a trade if AP isn’t hired.

Mark has been making awful decisions that cost him 100M in coaches he doesn’t employ anymore. Looks like Maxx is doing him a favor

Ok, so I’ve not been wrong about anything because Maxx hasn’t asked for a trade. If he does, I will happily eat crow on that.

You didn’t answer my question. Do you not see how much of a joke it makes the Raiders look like that we’ve got a player essentially trying to dictate how the owner of the franchise should run his GM & HC search? It’s absurd.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tank4Drake said:

Nope. Not turning on Maxx at all. He’s shooting his shot and I respect that. But as a GM or Owner, I would call his bluff. 

All part of business. 

I respect Maxx for shooting his shot. He’s exhausted and I’d use whatever leverage I had as well. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

Dang. I mean I don’t blame him with all the head coaches he’s had in his short career. It’s been exhausting even as a fan. I just don’t want it to end this way with Maxx. It’s hard to be a fan of this franchise sometimes. 

He’s got to be careful as if I was a teams coach who was going to trade for him, you must be thinking is this going to repeat if we don’t see eye to eye, other GMs will surely take notice.

Just stick to playing your heart out Maxx and dont make a rod for your own back. Also, how is that going to make a new HC feel about him in the locker room?

• Like 1

Maxx is probably most of our favorite player right now on the Raiders. But I don’t like it. Even though i am leaning towards us hiring AP, for Maxx to do this publicly i don’t agree with. Khalil Mack would never. 

A defensive end, no matter how great he is, shouldn’t be able to dictate who gets hired at HC or he wants out. Thats some diva NBA type move. 

• Like 4

Maxx is bluffing. People will say “How’s he bluffing, he said it” clearly don’t know the definition of bluffing. Maxx lovessss being a Raider and even has Raider tattoos. His own love for the organization gives his bluff completely away. I don’t think he’s serious at all. He’s shooting his shot for AP and bluffing. He’s gonna play hard for us no matter who the HC is. Some of you are just super gullible. 

38 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

He’s right. We need stability in the organization. Mark has nobody to blame but himself. The Gruden and JMD experiments were awful. Fortunately, AP has been a good find 

Yeh, but it has to be stability with the right guys. I like AP, but if we went with him he’d have to have a relatively short term contract wouldn’t he? Maybe 2 years with an extension if he makes the playoffs kicking in.

1 minute ago, Darbsk said:

Yeh, but it has to be stability with the right guys. I like AP, but if we went with him he’d have to have a relatively short term contract wouldn’t he? Maybe 2 years with an extension if he makes the playoffs kicking in.

I think that is the best course of action. Give him a 2yr extension. He deserves an off-season to improve upon what he showed this season without preparation to be an HC

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Ok, so I’ve not been wrong about anything because Maxx hasn’t asked for a trade. If he does, I will happily eat crow on that.

You didn’t answer my question. Do you not see how much of a joke it makes the Raiders look like that we’ve got a player essentially trying to dictate how the owner of the franchise should run his GM & HC search? It’s absurd.

Fair enough. What’s new? We already were a joke for almost 20 years. Hiring McDaniels was a joke. I think Maxx is doing what’s best for the team and himself

43 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Gonna have dumb *** fans turn on Maxx cause of this. Most predictable thing 

Partly why it’s short sighted and naïve on his part, he hasn’t fully thought of the consequences and how it’s going to be perceived. By all means back your guy but that’s where your influence ends. 

• Like 1