Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

6 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Fair enough. What’s new? We already were a joke for almost 20 years. Hiring McDaniels was a joke. I think Maxx is doing what’s best for the team and himself

Doing what’s best for the team is totally subjective. There are tons of fans who think AP is a bad hiring, and Mark Davis and the Raider Panel themselves might think it’s a bad hiring. Actually, let me rephrase that, not a “bad hiring”, but other possibly better candidates. Thinking AP is the correct choice is an opinion and subjective. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Clearly a bluff. 

Even if it is, if you do call his bluff you’re now in a position as GM between a rock and a hard place. If you call his bluff you’re embarrassing him publicly. If you cede to his demands, it makes you look weak and your franchise can be manipulated by a single player. Also, if you pay no heed to Crosby but still want Pierce as HC then it looks like you were held to ransom even if you weren’t. Lose/lose/lose.

I’d be taking trade offers right now, as much as I respect him he’s overstepped the mark. Previously I wouldn’t have traded him but for a top QB prospect? Possibly.

1 minute ago, Darbsk said:

If you cede to his demands, it makes you look weak and your franchise can be manipulated by a single player.

This is way worse than the former of making the player angry. 

Edited by Tank4Drake

18 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Crosby kind of seems like a locker room cancer now, is AP building a toxic culture where players put themselves before the team already?

How is Garoppolo not keeping his guys in line? What’s wrong with Jimmy, he should have seen this coming as he’s the Alpha Dogg in the locker room. You’d think he’d have his finger on the pulse………

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

How is Garoppolo not keeping his guys in line? What’s wrong with Jimmy, he should have seen this coming as he’s the Alpha Dogg in the locker room. You’d think he’d have his finger on the pulse………

Sadly I think AP and his cancer culture leaders such as Maxx Crosby have bullied the team away from Jimmy.

Do Mark and the new GM have to get approval from Crosby on the rest of staff, draft picks, and free agent signings?

Is Maxx effectively the new president of football operations?

Edited by NYRaider

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Sadly I think AP and his cancer culture leaders such as Maxx Crosby have bullied the team away from Jimmy.

Does Mark and the new GM have to get approval from Crosby on the rest of staff, draft picks, and free agent signings?

Jimmy bullied? No way, he’s a dogg 😉

• Like 1

Just now, Darbsk said:

Jimmy bullied? No way, he’s a dogg 😉

Even a dog can be tamed if a player is willing to quit on the team and cry in the media to get their way. My question has just become is Maxx fully in charge of all roster moves and coaching decisions? Or will he cry and force his way out?

“Interesting figure in thE @Raiders interviews:

@ProFootballHOF Richard Seymour. Seymour is sitting in with owner Mark Davis, president Sandra Douglass Morgan, board member Larry Delsen, SVP Tom Delaney and advisor Ken Herock as the team works through GM and HC candidates.”

17 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

When Harbaugh lands in LA and AP is coaching against 3 champion caliber coaches, the players damn well better bring it.

3-1 vs the division. Can’t wait to hear how it didn’t count somehow. 

Yall act like he demanded a trade, he just said everything’s on the table. He ain’t going anywhere. Fans are so finicky when it comes to players but are quick to call players unloyal. Maxx has given everything he has to this organization if anyone can speak up for a coach it’s him. 

• Like 5