Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

40 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Yall act like he demanded a trade, he just said everything’s on the table. He ain’t going anywhere. Fans are so finicky when it comes to players but are quick to call players unloyal. Maxx has given everything he has to this organization if anyone can speak up for a coach it’s him. 

Also what’s his leverage? Hold out? I don’t see it. He gets upset and then he shows up and plays as always. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Yall act like he demanded a trade, he just said everything’s on the table. He ain’t going anywhere. Fans are so finicky when it comes to players but are quick to call players unloyal. Maxx has given everything he has to this organization if anyone can speak up for a coach it’s him. 

I mean Gruden said he wasn't gonna trade Mack, so you really can take their word serious in this business.

18 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Hey let's play a game. How many "leap to conclusions" can we create out of rumors until the season starts?

Hire AP retain PG

hire Hue Jackson OC

trade 3 1sts (+ some ?) to Bears for 1st overall and draft JD 

draft a OL, LB, corners 

big FA splash is a DT 

resign Jack, Butler

xtend Koonce

• Like 2

The overreactions regarding Maxx are so pathetic.

Maxx is a professional. If a New Guy comes in and convinces him with his way will lead to success he will of course buy in and stay.

But He is also allowed to have an opinion on AP. Even more than everyone in this forum. 

17 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

Good I hope one of these teams hire him and takes the choice away from the Raiders. 

That would be fun.

One thing that I’m interested to see is how Mark & co react to this Crosby/team situation. Will they speed up the HC search to try and appease, or continue on their own timeframe with the GM > HC model? Because we’ve still done nothing about the HC hire and other teams seem way ahead in that area.

17 hours ago, RaiderX said:

The fact he's butthurt about Bisaccia, tells me all i need to know. Sigh.

how is that butt hurt though? 
hiring jmd was a f up?

thats a fact imo

Sounds to me he just doesnt trust mark to hire the right guy so is happy with AP. 

• Like 1