Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

4 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

I doubt we’d even be able to land Harbaugh. Why would he choose us over Los Angeles or Pittsburgh if it opens up?

Right now my Top 4 are:

1) Ben Johnson

2) Harbaugh

3) AP

4) Graham

AP just to make everyone happy even though we probably waste a year and say “told you so”. Although this sub would probably make every excuse in the book for AP. Worst subforum on footballsfuture regarding constant excuses and never applying accountability. 

This is what I'm talking about right here, the second part is pure trash and based on your MASSIVE dislike of DC. Sh*t like this is why you catch flack....period. smh + lmao.

• Like 1

Just now, Devilshark69 said:

This is what I'm talking about right here, the second part is pure trash and based on your MASSIVE dislike of DC. Sh*t like this is why you catch flack....period. smh + lmao.

You literally made excuses for DC for years as many other posters did. You still can't admit he sucks. You do you, bro. I man up and admit when I'm wrong, no matter how verbal I was about it before.

Just now, Tank4Drake said:

You literally made excuses for DC for years as many other posters did. You still can't admit he sucks. You do you, bro. I man up and admit when I'm wrong, no matter how verbal I was about it before.

Show a post where I've mentioned Carr all Flippin year jackwagon!! Go back to being anonymous tool!! Never made excuses, called out his happy feet and bad deep balls since 2018, I only really took exception to you calling him a coward and said no man who gets behind an NFL center is a coward. Period. Have a day wile e coyote....super genious.👍🤣😉

• Like 1

Has anyone one here mentioned Bobby Slowik as a potential HC candidate for us?  He is a young, offensive minded coach who comes from the 9ers coaching tree.  He clearly can work with an develop a young QB as he has shown this year with the emergence of Stroud. If we don't go with AP, I'm undecided on Harbaugh until I hear what his cost/demands are, Slowik needs to be on the radar!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

In that case, I don’t blame Mark for taking over hiring duties after experiencing Allen. Dennis Allen one of the worst coaches we ever had. Possibly  the worst in the NFL Head coach still employed.

Speaking of Allen, Amy Trask had some interesting comments regarding his tenure 

https://youtu.be/6B9ZumBTlPA?si=W-XHxdahZBNKMwPg

I mean it's interesting because he followed Hue Jackson and that's about as bad a leadership job as I've ever seen as a fan. From the McClain situation to be the most penalized team in NFL history and the McFadden injury BS. Not to mention the manicure stuff.

Allen took a job NOBODY wanted because the team was being demolished with McKenzie and the horrible contracts and transactions before him. I can't speak to Trask's one year there with him but he at least bright some discipline. He did that with McClain and brought down the penalties significantly. He did good things with NO's defense but is stubborn with his decision making. Jameis is a bit of a headcase too. Maybe DA picked up things from Payton.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Has anyone one here mentioned Bobby Slowik as a potential HC candidate for us?  He is a young, offensive minded coach who comes from the 9ers coaching tree.  He clearly can work with an develop a young QB as he has shown this year with the emergence of Stroud. If we don't go with AP, I'm undecided on Harbaugh until I hear what his cost/demands are, Slowik needs to be on the radar!

Yeah I did a while back. What he has done for Houston is crazyyyyyy. I doubt he gets a HC job this cycle but he’s a lock next year. My Top Interviews would be Ben Johnson, Jim Harbaugh, Slowik, Ravens DC (great job), AP, and Graham. 

Ben Johnson I’ve said numerous times is by far my #1 choice. Best scheme in the NFL besides McVay. 

2 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

You got mad at me saying gb beating the bears is what officially eliminated the saints from the playoffs since they had the tie breaker lol. 

has one person said Carr played up to his contract in NO this year lol? 

dc triggers you harder than anyone lol

you said Carr was too good for us to draft a qb.. lmao that’s definitely not true.

you said our D got better because our qb play got better… no that is wrong. 

you don’t admit when you’re wrong, you go quiet and ignore the poster lmao. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

dc triggers you harder than anyone lol

Keeping bad players for multiple years should trigger any fan. Many people here developed an emotional attachment to the guy instead of caring about what’s best for the team. They liked him personally so much they came up with so many excuses in their head “his WRs, his coaches, his OL, new system, no defense” it was always something. Like if we didn’t have the most stacked roster and coaches, with zero weakness, there would be an excuse for him. I’m glad that no longer exists. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Keeping bad players for multiple years should trigger any fan. Many people here developed an emotional attachment to the guy instead of caring about what’s best for the team. They liked him personally so much they came up with so many excuses in their head “his WRs, his coaches, his OL, new system, no defense” it was always something. Like if we didn’t have the most stacked roster and coaches, with zero weakness, there would be an excuse for him. I’m glad that no longer exists. 

But the flip of this is, so many hated him so much they convinced themselves cutting him for nothing was best case for this team. 

should’ve drafted a qb, and made him sit out a year if that’s how he wanted to play it. 
or beat out the rookie. Like Rodgers did for 3 years. 

im glad we have a chance to get away from the say 12-15th qb, and potentially get our selves a top guy, but, also aware it can go south and we can be in bad spot for years too.

there will always be “excuses” for a qb, because it’s a team game and it’s rarely just on one person. 

Individual games sure, Carr lost us a bunch, as did our D or whatever.

• Like 1