Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

50 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Dudes biggest concern is a situation where it means the Raiders are having amazing success if their coordinators are getting poached. lll gladly take that “problem” 

😂😂😂😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Honestly, with Kliff I could get behind any of the QB prospects. He's been great with development. 

I think if they bring in Kliff it shows they’re going to be moving up for one of them more than likely. I’d personally be happy with any of them if Kliff is the OC. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Honestly, with Kliff I could get behind any of the QB prospects. He's been great with development. 

I hope this rumor has some legs to it or we are all going to be so disappointed with a Kellen Moore hiring. 🤮

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Why are people so hell bent on "making people look silly"?

We all want the same damn thing.... a team that doesn't suck and can compete. Having questions about the validity of AP to make certain decisions is valid. He obviously has people in his circles and ties to USC being a California guy. 

Also, putting in a waiver claim for Jones is hardly "landing" a big player. Other teams put in a claim, the Raiders just happened to have the highest priority (maybe we should thank JMD). I know Minnesota almost "landed" him as well. 

Now, if AP can keep his head on straight and keep him out of trouble, then props. He's not a player you can count on to be a part of your long term plan with his past. Super talented kid who the Pats had enough of his crap and cut him for nothing. 

All along I’ve said, let things play out, there’s no need to make a decision to hire him on the spot… 

See how he does the rest of the season, interview him, and ask him what he’d look for in an OC etc etc…

people, you included, didn’t need the games to be played because there was no way he could win 3 … no need to interview him because no one else would, and he has no ties.

this forum rushes to label people busts, so they can call people silly for liking them, and say they knew they sucked all along…

It goes both ways. 
why were you so hell bent on arguing there was no way he could win 3 games? 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

All along I’ve said, let things play out, there’s no need to make a decision to hire him on the spot… 

See how he does the rest of the season, interview him, and ask him what he’d look for in an OC etc etc…

people, you included, didn’t need the games to be played because there was no way he could win 3 … no need to interview him because no one else would, and he has no ties.

this forum rushes to label people busts, so they can call people silly for liking them, and say they knew they sucked all along…

It goes both ways. 
why were you so hell bent on arguing there was no way he could win 3 games? 

You have a lose definition on "hell bent" I predicted they'd win 3-4 games. They won 5. I'm not calling anyone silly for liking him. But the early gravitation to him was because of soundbites and him being a fan of the team. He proved what I wanted to see. Still don't think he's a long term answer, for reasons I've expressed. But happy to see what he does when finally hired. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

You have a lose definition on "hell bent" I predicted they'd win 3-4 games. They won 5. I'm not calling anyone silly for liking him. But the early gravitation to him was because of soundbites and him being a fan of the team. He proved what I wanted to see. Still don't think he's a long term answer, for reasons I've expressed. But happy to see what he does when finally hired. 

Well, there was one other Poster, who hung up on every straw to discredit AP.

So I think that wasn't all about you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I’d be excited with kliff, I agree that his biggest concern would be who his OC is. 

think BO is a legit possibility which is scary. Kliff is easily the best name linked so far for OC and would be huge. 

as you said just want the team to be great. 

and just to bust your balls a bit, you said 2-3 not 3-4. And you doubled down after we started 2-0 🍻. Which I can respect standing firm. 

I stood firm on NO making the playoffs when it was still a long shot. Really shocked that TB ended 5-1… excited to see if they can keep it up against Philly. 

I definitely have had many takes that now look silly. 
I saw Stroud as a high floor lower ceiling type guy 🤣

• Like 2