Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, brownie man said:

I’d probably take him over Pierce for yall too. I doubt you get him though. I’d be floored. I think he’ll go to a team like Atlanta with more offensive talent. But he’d be a great hire too. 

Atlanta has more talent? Not sure about that…… we’ve got Adams, an All Pro receiver, Jacobs who was an All Pro last year, White has looked great in relief, then Meyers is a top notch WR2 with Renfrow a former Pro Bowl slot receiver and the speedster Tucker stretching the field. Mayer is (to me) the best rookie TE and we have a Pro Bowl quality LT in Miller too. Obviously QB is an issue but there’s options there and we probably need to add an OLine or two. Even if we just added a QB it would be well above mean I think.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Read it the same way. Which is the question I've wanted the answer to for months. Good to know some of our biggest concern with AP is being validated by the people in charge. 

Thats really my only main concern with him. Who is going to be the OC 

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Not really mad at this. He doesn’t want to get Gruden’d and to keep his options open. No one is mad that Pierce is taking interviews in TENN or ATL. He’s keeping his options open and trying to make is situation the best possible. 

2 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I'm ready to Pound the Table for Vrabel. 

Why? Literally a worse version of AP…. Defensive rah rah leadership coach. Also passive-aggressive. 

For me it’s:

1) Ben Johnson (by far, next McVay)

2) Jim Harbaugh

3) Bobby Slowik

4) AP

5) Graham

6) Mike Macdonald

31 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I'm ready to Pound the Table for Vrabel. 

28 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Why? Literally a worse version of AP…. Defensive rah rah leadership coach. Also passive-aggressive. 

For me it’s:

2) Jim Harbaugh

3) Bobby Slowik

4) AP

5) Graham

6) Mike Macdonald

The dude had 4 winning seasons out of 6, had multiple playoff runs including a trip to the AFC Championship game....... AP doesn't even pale in comparison to Vrabels' achievements. 

You  can say their leadership style is the same. But that in no way means they're the same thing, or one is a worse version of another. It would be like me picking a college coach who's never coached in the NFL and saying he's the same as Belichek because they have the same style of coaching. It'd be foolish and disrespectful to everything BB has done. 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, NickButera said:

The dude had 4 winning seasons out of 6, had multiple playoff runs including a trip to the AFC Championship game....... AP doesn't even pale in comparison to Vrabels' achievements. 

You  can say their leadership style is the same. But that in no way means they're the same thing, or one is a worse version of another. It would be like me picking a college coach who's never coached in the NFL and saying he's the same as Belichek because they have the same style of coaching. It'd be foolish and disrespectful to everything BB has done. 

Vrabel also is terrible at offensive roster evaluation, legit terrible. 

3 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

For me it’s:

2) Jim Harbaugh

3) Bobby Slowik

4) AP

5) Graham

6) Mike Macdonald

Calling Vrabel a worse version of AP is some ridiculous hyperbole even for your standards. 

Which you seem to like making outlandish over-the-top hyperbole posts. There is no middle ground with you ever. Johnson is the next McVay. What does that even mean? Just a hyperbole for the sake of hyperbole.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Calling Vrabel a worse version of AP is some ridiculous hyperbole even for your standards. 

Which you seem to like making outlandish over-the-top hyperbole posts. There is no middle ground with you ever. Johnson is the next McVay. What does that even mean? Just a hyperbole for the sake of hyperbole.

They are the same exact style of coach. Legit the same 100% style. Rah rah and defensive minded. Going from AP to Vrabel makes ZERO sense. Also, Vrabel is one of the most overrated HC’s there is. Dude has put together some of the worst offensive rosters in the league, saved by King Henry. 

20 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He wants to bring back Bo probably lmfao

This is what I’m thinking. If AP mentioned Bo is his OC, Mark was probably like (in his mind) “yeah, you have no idea how to put a staff together… next candidate”. 

28 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

They are the same exact style of coach. Legit the same 100% style. Rah rah and defensive minded. Going from AP to Vrabel makes ZERO sense. Also, Vrabel is one of the most overrated HC’s there is. Dude has put together some of the worst offensive rosters in the league, saved by King Henry. 

I'm a logical person. And this is very illogical.

I mean, to go to the playoffs 4 times and make it to an AFC championship game with one of the leagues worst rosters is probably one of the most impressive things Ive ever seen an NFL head coach do, if true. 

• Like 3