Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

Mark Davis - “I’m not going to fixate on one name this time. I’m going to let the full hiring process play out so that we hire the best guy.”

Also Mark Davis - “Let’s hire Jon Gruden or Rich Bisaccia again.”

Ugggghhhhhh. Either one of these names would be an outrageously bad hire. I hope this is just Hondo throwing sh at the wall and hoping something sticks. Imo Hondo has been really bad for the last year or so, often getting things wildly wrong, so hopefully this is just another one of his wildly off-base takes.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Nightmare said:

Mark Davis - “I’m not going to fixate on one name this time. I’m going to let the full hiring process play out so that we hire the best guy.”

Also Mark Davis - “Let’s hire Jon Gruden or Rich Bisaccia again.”

Ugggghhhhhh. Either one of these names would be an outrageously bad hire. I hope this is just Hondo throwing sh at the wall and hoping something sticks. Imo Hondo has been really bad for the last year or so, often getting things wildly wrong, so hopefully this is just another one of his wildly off-base takes.

In Austria we say "Aufg'wärmt schmeckt nur a Gulasch" with literally translates to "only goulash tastes good or better if it is reheated".

Meaning, life goes on and nothing is as good as it ever was, if you give it another try.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Styrian Raider said:

In Austria we say "Aufg'wärmt schmeckt nur a Gulasch" with literally translates to "only goulash tastes good or better if it is reheated".

Meaning, life goes on and nothing is as good as it ever was, if you give it another try.

We’ve already done this with Gruden as well.

I really, really don’t want to re-heat the goulash for a 3rd time…

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

This is all nonsense click bait. Other beat writers have shot it down. Nothing nationally on it. 

Hondo has been pretty meh but all of our beat writers are pretty bad at this point. I need to unsubscribe from the Athletic, Vic and Reed are hacks.

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Hondo has been pretty meh but all of our beat writers are pretty bad at this point. I need to unsubscribe from the Athletic, Vic and Reed are hacks.

I did. The Raider content is garbage on the Athletic. I like Dane a lot for his draft stuff, but not worth it any more. 

• Like 1

On 12/5/2023 at 7:55 AM, NYRaider said:

yea Raiders writers suck, and seems like they arent even trying, did you listen to the podcast? slap in the face, dudes cant even speak clearly. I keep the sub for USC, Dodgers and draft stuff.