Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Harbaugh is definitely using the NFL as leverage for a new deal at Michigan and that's fine. I'm tired of these retreads, lets get a bright young offensive mind.

Harbaugh is no fool. He basically a king at Michigan which it wouldn’t happen ever in the NFL . His scheme is dated for todays NFL and could get exposed. The chance to come back to college and rebuild another program could take a long time. He’s gonna stay at Michigan 

9 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Wonder if an offensive minded HC would consider keeping Graham, does that ever happen? 

Shane Steichen was just hired by the Colts and kept Gus Bradley and his defensive staff in place.

With such a young HC I think there would be some value in having a DC that has some HC experience.

Edited by NYRaider
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Tank4Drake said:

Why? The last thing this franchise needed was a coach with full control three times in a row. And another huge profile name. The Raiders need to stop being cute with their coach hirings. 

I wonder if Mark will learn his lesson after hiring three straight re-tread HC's in JDR, JG, and JMD. He seems to love coaches with J first names, lol.

52 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Harbaugh is staying at Michigan, guy on SiriusXM who is close to Harbaugh says he’ll be the one breaking it after the CFB Playoffs are over. 

I’m happy about this. I want Ben Johnson at all costs. 

Describe "all costs" because Tepper has deep pockets, tried to hire him last year and will go hard on him this year.