Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

9 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

The "other 13".....

Nah, let's be objective here and name the teams individually. And then let's talk about who didn't play. 

I mean, you name drop the Bills and Chiefs to make it seem like it's just part for the course because they're so highly regarded as teams with franchise QBs both in the leagues top 5. 

Why don't we name drop the Vikings with Josh Dobbs, Ty Chandler, no Justin Jefferson, and 4 reserve OL? Is it not impressive enough? 

Why don't we name drop the Giants with Tommy DeVito? An Aaron Rodgers-less Jets? Tyson Bagent and the high powered juggernaut Bears offense? We're gonna name drop Patty and Josh and their teams but just lump the rest as the "other 13"? 

Love how you just gloss over Miami and Detroit.

6 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Based on what objective metric, exactly? 

They have the #9 ranked scoring defense.

9 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

So you're saying it's totally not objective to point out the quality of QB we've played against and how much of an anomaly it's been? That's the new hill you wanna die on? Seriously? Suit yourself. 

Just do me a favor- when Graham is back to heading up a bottom 5 D, don't turn coat on him the way you committed patricide with Josh. Ride that Graham shlong all the way like a man, aight?

Furthermore, nobody is saying they "can't" continue to grow, I'm saying they "won't" because Graham has never sustained success like that in the past. And spare the the "lowest paid" unit nonsense. If highest paid automatically means they should be good, examine our offense. We pay put the yazoo and some of our highest paid pieces straight up suck. 

So spare you the fact they are the lowest paid, which is a direct reflection of their talent because it doesn't fit your narrative.... got it. 

Offense... you either have a QB/OC or you don't. Pretty easy to see why despite spending, they suck. 

@ronjon1990 logic - They won't continue to grow because I don't like Patrick Graham. Because nothing you're saying has any merit.

2 minutes ago, NJ Raider said:

When JMD and Mick were fired, I was expecting Bennett to get the interim HC or OC job. I get that AP and Bo were friendly, but wouldn't it have made sense to go with someone who has actually called plays? I'm all about young, innovative offensive minds, but Bennett was the obvious choice. The Bills even brought him in for an interview for their OC job after Daboll left. This move could be one of the reasons Pierce doesn't get the full-time gig. I'm not saying Bennett would have us dropping 30 a week, but I doubt it would have been worse than this. 

Completely forgot about Bennett. He's one of the best coaches on staff. Another guy who has no ties to the Patriots/JMD. 

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Love how you just gloss over Miami and Detroit.

They have the #9 ranked scoring defense.

So spare you the fact they are the lowest paid, which is a direct reflection of their talent because it doesn't fit your narrative.... got it. 

Offense... you either have a QB/OC or you don't. Pretty easy to see why despite spending, they suck. 

@ronjon1990 logic - They won't continue to grow because I don't like Patrick Graham. Because nothing you're saying has any merit.

Both were missing key components, and it's not my burden to list every team if I'm calling out someone for literally doing the same. Why is it OK to list KC and Buffalo but not the others? Why didn't you call that out yourself? Couldn't be your bias, could it? Of course it is.

Ohhh this one year they're goof. Now address the opponents. Stop dancing around. Address it. Because we've seen Graham have a random big year before only to revert to bottom barrel. 

Lowest paid means inherently less talented? Brock Purdy must be **** then. Yeah, that's retarded. Chandler Jones was expensive and brought less to the table than that Robinson dude who just took his first snaps last week. Explain that, genius. 

Wait, so you either have an OC/QB or you don't? So you're admitting to using entirely different standards?  They can be the highest but without those they suck,  but the D only sucks when they suck because of spending? Mmmmkay. Well in that case, let's look at the price of the offenses we've looked good again, and make sure to adjust that amount bSed on guys who didn't play. We've sure beat some pricey offenses, eh? 

And again, here you go with your astonishingly ignorant "logic". When it suits you, you bring up rankings and stats. When they historically don't support your position, you outright reject them. And you say my positions lack merit? You don't even .maintain a firm one- despite assuming the position for Graham and McDaniels on a nightly basis until you flip on them like a dead fish to save face. GTFOH with your bs bro, it's nauseating to constantly beat the hell out of. 

19 hours ago, Justwinning said:

Agreed. It was also ok to be hopeful especially after a big win over the Giants and edging the Jets whose defense is top tier. What I didn’t understand is the flat out dismissal of AP from the get-go. 

Those wins were likely losses with JMD at the helm. The team was lifeless. Getting those 2 Ws plus having our team competing against an elite offense were encouraging signs. The wheels have fell off the moment they took a 14-0 lead against the Chiefs.

Yes agreed. The Giants win all of the sudden looks better now since they are heating up 

I’m not fully on board with AP being full time coach. However, I’m about giving people equal chances to prove themselves and not count them out before. Or dismiss positives and shine the negatives. Give credit where credit it due, criticize when that is warranted

I treated JMD ,Ziegler and Carr the same way. Give them an opportunity and when they proved the were cheeks they needed to be replaced 

It’s obvious who didn’t like AP before the 1st game. Didn’t like the way he talked, or the car he drove etc like what?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ronjon1990 said:

Both were missing key components, and it's not my burden to list every team if I'm calling out someone for literally doing the same. Why is it OK to list KC and Buffalo but not the others? Why didn't you call that out yourself? Couldn't be your bias, could it? Of course it is.

Ohhh this one year they're goof. Now address the opponents. Stop dancing around. Address it. Because we've seen Graham have a random big year before only to revert to bottom barrel. 

Lowest paid means inherently less talented? Brock Purdy must be **** then. Yeah, that's retarded. Chandler Jones was expensive and brought less to the table than that Robinson dude who just took his first snaps last week. Explain that, genius. 

Wait, so you either have an OC/QB or you don't? So you're admitting to using entirely different standards?  They can be the highest but without those they suck,  but the D only sucks when they suck because of spending? Mmmmkay. Well in that case, let's look at the price of the offenses we've looked good again, and make sure to adjust that amount bSed on guys who didn't play. We've sure beat some pricey offenses, eh? 

And again, here you go with your astonishingly ignorant "logic". When it suits you, you bring up rankings and stats. When they historically don't support your position, you outright reject them. And you say my positions lack merit? You don't even .maintain a firm one- despite assuming the position for Graham and McDaniels on a nightly basis until you flip on them like a dead fish to save face. GTFOH with your bs bro, it's nauseating to constantly beat the hell out of. 

I've already addressed everything Patrick Graham.... to take a page from your playbook, go look it up. 

Pierce and Bo were hired because Mark realized Jimmy G sucked and we needed to tank for a new QB. He realized he was conned by McDaniels who scapegoated DC for all last years issues. Now Davis is going start fresh with a new coach and spending a high pick on QB. AOC became unquestioned starter to enforce this logic.

I'm about to fly to Vegas for TNF and I see this Bill Belilchick is going to be traded after the season. It's us isn't it. We're going to give up of Josh's brand of Patriots way for the OG Patriots way. Mark's eternal search for football people is going to end with the football person and it's going to be such a culture shock.

32 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

AP wanted his boy Bo to be the OC, that's what he thought would help this team turn it around.

Wasn’t aware he had a plethora of options tho

Scott Turner was bad in WAS and Edgar Bennett wasn’t great in his first stint as an OC. The rest of the staff were unknowns too.

AP won’t get the job, but I’m not going to fault the guy for not being able to fix the mess he inherited. I hope he can springboard this to a DC position somewhere.

2 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

Wasn’t aware he had a plethora of options tho

Scott Turner was bad in WAS and Edgar Bennett wasn’t great in his first stint as an OC. The rest of the staff were unknowns too.

AP won’t get the job, but I’m not going to fault the guy for not being able to fix the mess he inherited. I hope he can springboard this to a DC position somewhere.

Just like Rich, I highly doubt that he is viewed as some elite coach in league circles and will probably be a positional coach again next year.

It's just funny to me to see so many people say that AP deserves no blame for the offensive struggles and it's completely on the offensive staff. Which to me would mean that AP has zero understanding of offensive football or how to create a gameplan and is that someone you trust as your HC going forward especially with a new franchise rookie QB next year?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Trojan said:

I'm about to fly to Vegas for TNF and I see this Bill Belilchick is going to be traded after the season. It's us isn't it. We're going to give up of Josh's brand of Patriots way for the OG Patriots way. Mark's eternal search for football people is going to end with the football person and it's going to be such a culture shock.

Naw.... the rumor is Carolina. Which is insane. Belichick's way of things has lost it's way. To think they can reinstall it in a new city and be successful would be wild. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

I've already addressed everything Patrick Graham.... to take a page from your playbook, go look it up. 

Lol no you haven't. 

I asked you directly to address the teams we've played. You haven't. You're deflecting again. As usual, because answering questions is something you're either incapable of or unwilling to do. 

Not a single, solitary damn time have you ever addressed his job history amd poor performance. Not a single damn time have you talked about why this year is an anomaly. You've sat there trying to take cute little potshots like a *****, while doing what you always do- ignore, deflect, and deny. 

Ah well, back to disregarding your existence since your opinion is flat out trash unsupported by anything. Same as with McDaniels, the best you could come up with was that you simply didn't want more change. You never have anything to back up your asinine positions, you just make ignorant comments and try to dunk on people's opinions that conflict with your own, yet you consistently fail miserably because you can't even get the basic concepts of "logic" down. Then once your position is so bad even the biggest apologists won't back you up, you pull a 180, before trying the same idiotic nonsense again. Do you ever learn? Are you capable of learning?  Probably not at this rate.