Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

17 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

^^^ wtf 

Yeah, bro. Don't you see what happened? The league hates the Raiders. They plotted and schemed to get Gruden and Mayock fired because the Raiders were coming back in a big way.

Ask yourself...how does an investigation into the Washington Football Team only result in the Raiders firing their head coach and subsequently, their GM?

So the league investigated Washington and the result of that investigation was that the Raiders had to fire their coach? This was a setup. A planned hit. On Mark Davis. On Jon Gruden. On the Raiders.

So, I say let's stick our middle finger up at the league and bring them both back.

Edited by PhillyRaider

41 minutes ago, PhillyRaider said:

Yeah, bro. Don't you see what happened? The league hates the Raiders. They plotted and schemed to get Gruden and Mayock fired because the Raiders were coming back in a big way.

Ask yourself...how does an investigation into the Washington Football Team only result in the Raiders firing their head coach and subsequently, their GM?

So the league investigated Washington and the result of that investigation was that the Raiders had to fire their coach? This was a setup. A planned hit. On Mark Davis. On Jon Gruden. On the Raiders.

So, I say let's stick our middle finger up at the league and bring them both back.

It’s best not to reheat food in the microwave more than once. 

Gruden put together a pretty good offense but that’s not the issue. He’s a coach that wants full control or at most a puppet GM. Our track record early in drafts and free agency were atrocious under the Grudock regime. Would rather just move on from that.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

It’s best not to reheat food in the microwave more than once. 

Gruden put together a pretty good offense but that’s not the issue. He’s a coach that wants full control or at most a puppet GM. Our track record early in drafts and free agency were atrocious under the Grudock regime. Would rather just move on from that.

Gruden got us back to the playoffs. Him and Mayock. That's good enough for me. I'd bring them back just for that fact, let alone the fact that we get to stick our middle finger up at the league who got these same dudes fired deliberately?

That's an opportunity I wouldn't pass up. 

That being said, I'm also fine with staying with AP and Kelly, too. 

Edited by PhillyRaider

45 minutes ago, PhillyRaider said:

Gruden got us back to the playoffs. Him and Mayock. That's good enough for me. I'd bring them back just for that fact, let alone the fact that we get to stick our middle finger up at the league who got these same dudes fired deliberately?

That's an opportunity I wouldn't pass up. 

That being said, I'm also fine with staying with AP and Kelly, too. 

Bro.... Gruden got himself fired. He's 100% accountable for his own actions. He'd have a job right now if he wasn't putting his locker room talk on email. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Justwinning said:

Greg Roman would be interesting if we had Fields at QB, but his offense's plateau. 

Really excited to see how we address the OC and QB spots. Should be a fun off-season ahead!

Obviously the connection between AP and Jayden Daniels is super strong, JD even hinted at being interested in landing in Vegas in an interview a couple of weeks ago. I wonder if we'd be willing to move up for him.

18 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Obviously the connection between AP and Jayden Daniels is super strong, JD even hinted at being interested in landing in Vegas in an interview a couple of weeks ago. I wonder if we'd be willing to move up for him.

He is the most realistic trade up target for where we'll be picking. McCarthy would be probably the only other one

3 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

He is the most realistic trade up target for where we'll be picking. McCarthy would be probably the only other one

Or he could flame out of the league in the next year due to behavioral issues.

Burns is a proven stud and worth multiple FRPs. 

Tyree Wilson is already better than Ferrell simply because he actually has the size and length to play inside.

2 hours ago, PhillyRaider said:

Honestly, I don’t think the league hates the Raiders, I think they’re a franchise who’s a big draw, a recognised name and a potential gold mine for the NFL. The NFL I believe would like the Raiders to be successful so they can make more money. Raiders are a world wide brand, you can bet your bottom dollar than money means more to the NFL than some 40 year old grudge against Al Davis.

Gruden left because he wrote racist, sexist and homophobic (I hate using that word as it’s incorrect) stuff in emails. He deserved to go. Mayock got fired because he put his stamp on some absolutely terrible draft picks including the worst draft in history probably.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Do we need to move up for him, is he really a first round QB prospect, looks very one dimensional to me? 

I’ve only seen a handful of his games, isn’t he a one read or run type QB? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Or he could flame out of the league in the next year due to behavioral issues.

Burns is a proven stud and worth multiple FRPs. 

Tyree Wilson is already better than Ferrell simply because he actually has the size and length to play inside.

wrong person

35 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

This would be the other reason I don't want AP as coach if it means getting Daniels.