Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

I think it’s 50/50 tbh. Maybe 40/60 that it will be AP. I think if you have concerns about the offensive staff he can put together. Those are valid concerns. 

I think this is a two horse race. AP or Harbaugh. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I think it’s 50/50 tbh. Maybe 40/60 that it will be AP. I think if you have concerns about the offensive staff he can put together. Those are valid concerns. 

I think this is a two horse race. AP or Harbaugh. 

Basically 

1 hour ago, JarrodR86 said:

Not confident, but do we really blow it all up? Defense has played well under him, although couldn’t stop the run much today and that killed us.. I think AP has done a good job considering what he’s had to work with. He’ll be better with experience, but his hands were tied with an offense that struggled for big stretches in every game except the giants and chargers games. We need a QB and we need an experienced play caller.. I would also consider bringing in a new offensive staff (QB coach, O Line, etc)… there was just complete regression from 22 to this year.. my question would be, who may AP have ties to that can lead an NFL offense, so in that sense I’m hesitant on keeping him.. 

if we go Harbaugh route, I could see that happen if it means Mark is keeping him away from LA.. I wanted him and Dodds last cycle, so maybe that’s the direction Mark takes.. All I know is I feel like we are close, a competent offense/QB, penetrating DT and a solid starting CB to pair with Jack Jones and Hobbs and 2024 could be more in our favor.. Move Parham to C, get upgrades for OG in draft and free agency and we’re better.

It’s a results based business if we lose next week AP will be 4-5, JMD got canned for being 3-5 lol

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

It’s a results based business if we lose next week AP will be 4-5, JMD got canned for being 3-5 lol

JMD got canned for going 9-16 and showing 0 signs of improvement over a year and a half. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, NickButera said:

JMD got canned for going 9-16 and showing 0 signs of improvement over a year and a half. 

Is 4-5 really a big enough improvement over 3-5 to justify retaining AP? Especially when they blew the Vikings game off of the bye week with 0 points and lost a very winnable game against Indy with self inflected wounds? Not to mention those teams had Minshew and Dobbs/Mullens at QB.

41 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Is 4-5 really a big enough improvement over 3-5 to justify retaining AP? Especially when they blew the Vikings game off of the bye week with 0 points and lost a very winnable game against Indy with self inflected wounds? Not to mention those teams had Minshew and Dobbs/Mullens at QB.

This would be a valid point. But I wouldn't take anyone over him besides Harbaugh

11 hours ago, #1RAIDER FAN said:

I don’t see their DC MacDonald talked about very much. Him as a HC with a Ravens GM? 

Yeh, I think Mike MacDonald is an interesting, under the radar option. The Ravens are a consistently good organisation that continues to draft well and always attack free agency well.