Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, Styrian Raider said:

Already frontrunner for the "Lamest Joke of the year"-Award.

With his job and the season on the line he punted what, 5 times in Colts territory? Did he forget that you’re supposed to hit em in the mouth

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

With his job and the season on the line he punted what, 5 times in Colts territory? Did he forget that you’re supposed to hit em in the mouth

It's just you that saying his job and the season is ob the line.

And well I'm sorry to tell you that, but your opinion means very little to the guys that actually make the decisions.

The season was long gone before AP was named the interim HC - although He kept the theoretical chance to make the playoffs.

Also making the playoffs didn't grant him to get the job, as we saw with Rich before.

I'd assume that If MD is able to make a splash signing for the HC position he will do it again.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

As the season closes, I favor bringing Pierce back and bringing in a new offensive coordinator like Ken Dorsey or Kellen Moore.

Dudes that just failed with Josh Allen and Justin Herbert 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Styrian Raider said:

It's just you that saying his job and the season is ob the line.

And well I'm sorry to tell you that, but your opinion means very little to the guys that actually make the decisions.

The season was long gone before AP was named the interim HC - although He kept the theoretical chance to make the playoffs.

Also making the playoffs didn't grant him to get the job, as we saw with Rich before.

I'd assume that If MD is able to make a splash signing for the HC position he will do it again.

Yeah I just don’t think Mark was as inspired by AP’s one liners and IG posts as half of the fanbase when we’re still putting a crap result on the field. 

AP’s results are going to finish nearly identical to JMD but some want him to be the coach because he’s apparently changing the culture. From 3-5 to 4-5, culture shift baby

46 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Yeah I just don’t think Mark was as inspired by AP’s one liners and IG posts as half of the fanbase when we’re still putting a crap result on the field. 

AP’s results are going to finish nearly identical to JMD but some want him to be the coach because he’s apparently changing the culture. From 3-5 to 4-5, culture shift baby

I know it's hard for you to understand a Change of culture only looking at boxstats and results, like a maths teacher with a numbers fetish.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Hmm pierce compared to jmd

lets compare

the defense? Pierce easily 

offense? Meh toss up say they even

st? Even

culture? Pierce easily 

signature wins? Pierce ( beating kc and hanging 60 on dolts > beating Seahawks last year imo)

watchabilty? Pierce 

how would y’all rate

• Like 2

Still hoping for a young offensive guy like Frank Smith. Seems like the best way to success. The only current playoff teams with defensive minded coaches are Sean McDermott, John Harbaugh, Dan Campbell, Todd Bowles. 

1 hour ago, Styrian Raider said:

I know it's hard for you to understand a Change of culture only looking at boxstats and results, like a maths teacher with a numbers fetish.

So results don’t matter in changing a culture?

54 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Hmm pierce compared to jmd

lets compare

the defense? Pierce easily 

offense? Meh toss up say they even

st? Even

culture? Pierce easily 

signature wins? Pierce ( beating kc and hanging 60 on dolts > beating Seahawks last year imo)

watchabilty? Pierce 

how would y’all rate

Record (the only thing that matters)

virtually identical 

Edited by NYRaider