Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

18 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Record (the only thing that matters)

virtually identical 

Now, I actually do have a degree in Pure and Applied Mathematics and a large part of that course was statistics. So, with my qualifications I can definitively say that 50% win rate is greater than 36% win rate and definitively not virtually identical. QED. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Darbsk said:

Now, I actually do have a degree in Pure and Applied Mathematics and a large part of that course was statistics. So, with my qualifications I can definitively say that 50% win rate is greater than 36% win rate and definitively not virtually identical. QED. 

He's the king of the straw man. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

50% versus 36% is a dramatic improvement is it not? 

Again, not advocating for Pierce fyi.

When we lose next week and he finishes 4-5, I'd say 3-5 vs 4-5 is fairly similar. Especially when you consider that the main argument for keeping AP is that he got the team to buy in and changed the culture despite very similar results.

E9VnVr1XoAMiCRK.jpg

9 minutes ago, NickButera said:

He's the king of the straw man. 

Do you think there has been a huge shift in the culture going from 3-5 to 4-4? Especially considering the teams performances against the Vikings and Colts?

47 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Record (the only thing that matters)

virtually identical 

Exactly so with identical records you have to dig deeper to evaluate them and take other things into consideration such a team performance in different areas

2 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Exactly so with identical records you have to dig deeper to evaluate them and take other things into consideration such a team performance in different areas

The only thing that matters is if you win or lose. This ain't a Disney movie brother, it's not about the friends you make a long the way. Reality is that we could've easily beaten the Dolphins, Colts, and Vikings but AP's ultra conservative approach lost us all three. That's the difference between going to the playoffs and picking in the top 10, need someone that can get us over the hump. I don't trust AP to build an offensive staff or develop a young franchise QB. The IG posts have been fire though for sure.

For someone that is supposedly a master motivator he didn't have the boys ready to play against Minny or Indy.

Edited by NYRaider

28 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

When we lose next week and he finishes 4-5, I'd say 3-5 vs 4-5 is fairly similar. Especially when you consider that the main argument for keeping AP is that he got the team to buy in and changed the culture despite very similar results.

E9VnVr1XoAMiCRK.jpg

This is just nonsense and you know it.

Pierce is 4-4 and may be 5-4 and McDaniels is not 3-5, he’s 9-16.

McDaniels had a ‘Superbowl QB’ and Pierce had the ‘worst QB in the league’. By your rationale, even if their records were the same this year, Pierce has done a much better job as he’s working with a lot less.

5 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Jim Harbaugh has lost his last 6 college bowl games

BUM!!! Team killer and can't win the big one. PASS!!!! lol

2 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

This is just nonsense and you know it.

Pierce is 4-4 and may be 5-4 and McDaniels is not 3-5, he’s 9-16.

McDaniels had a ‘Superbowl QB’ and Pierce had the ‘worst QB in the league’. By your rationale, even if their records were the same this year, Pierce has done a much better job as he’s working with a lot less.

This season JMD is 3-5 and AP is 4-4. I wouldn't call that a seismic culture shift or a large enough improvement to justify keeping AP. 

Rich went 7-5 while leading us to the playoffs, actually got the team to buy in late in the season, and still got canned. 

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

This season JMD is 3-5 and AP is 4-4. I wouldn't call that a seismic culture shift or a large enough improvement to justify keeping AP. 

Rich went 7-5 while leading us to the playoffs, actually got the team to buy in late in the season, and still got canned. 

I think there has been a big culture shift. Offensively, we’re still struggling mightily.

If I was making the decisions though, I’d try and employ Jim Harbaugh. I’d try and keep AP if we can as a link, maybe asst. HC and to appease the locker room.

7 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

I think there has been a big culture shift. Offensively, we’re still struggling mightily.

If I was making the decisions though, I’d try and employ Jim Harbaugh. I’d try and keep AP if we can as a link, maybe asst. HC and to appease the locker room.

A big culture shift that has led to one more win? If you're not winning how is the culture shifting lol

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

A big culture shift that has led to one more win? If you're not winning how is the culture shifting lol

I'm starting to feel you on this. AP is a rah rah type coach but that only goes so far. Davante already said that AP doesn't know anything about the offense. 

We need a dude with a plan who can also motivate. Someone who knows exactly what they're doing.

If the Eagles are dumb enough to fire Sirianni, would you be down for him?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Do you think there has been a huge shift in the culture going from 3-5 to 4-4? Especially considering the teams performances against the Vikings and Colts?

I don't know if you know this, but Mcdaniels record while here isn't 3-5. It was 9-16. Also, AP is 4-4. That's a true fact. You're creating a false fact in McDaniels record with us.  You're also assuming he loses next week and then counting it against him today. Also a false fact. 

I'd be totally fine if we didn't retain AP, I half agree with you, but I'm tired of you making things up because you want to be right. That's bad form. 

• Like 2