Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

43 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Sorry, wrong post. I want harbough and a QB in the draft 

I think everyone does. Problem with Harbaugh is it's becoming an almost annual dance with him. 

I would've thought Luck and the Colts would be enough to get him out of Michigan. It wasn't. 

The chance to take McCarthy really that big an influence? Maybe, given the tumultuous season Harbaugh had off the field. But I'm really really skeptical he leaves Michigan unless he's given the boot. And if they win the national championship, I think he returns unless a SB ready team gives him a call to try and get the Lombardi. 

I’m not sure I believe in AP, there have been other examples of guys who are good at motivating but can’t build a team. Like JDR he could motivate but building a team and Xs and Os he was really lacking. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ronjon1990 said:

I think everyone does. Problem with Harbaugh is it's becoming an almost annual dance with him. 

I would've thought Luck and the Colts would be enough to get him out of Michigan. It wasn't. 

The chance to take McCarthy really that big an influence? Maybe, given the tumultuous season Harbaugh had off the field. But I'm really really skeptical he leaves Michigan unless he's given the boot. And if they win the national championship, I think he returns unless a SB ready team gives him a call to try and get the Lombardi. 

I can see your point, but maybe just maybe as he started out under Al Davis and the Raiders are a sleeping giant, what better way to add to a legacy and put the icing on his resume cake than to take the once great but now lowly Raiders to Super Bowl glory and one up his brother??

I'm convinced Pierce isn't the answer. Here are my top options ranked

1. Jim Harbaugh Michigan Head Coach

2. Ben Johnson Lion OC

3. Dan Quinn Cowboys DC - I prefer an OC but Quinn might be one of the best DC of all time. He has been a coach before and led a team to the super bowl.

4. Frank Smith Dolphins OC

5. Brian Griese 49ers QB coach - has done wonders in the development of Brock Purdy. Could be great with an incoming young QB.

6. Joe Brady  Bills OC- interested to see if Bills finally breakthrough and win it all. If they make a run, Bradys name will emerge 

7. Mike Macdonald Ravens- has been calling the best defense in the NFL. Young and upcoming head coach prospect. 

13 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

2. Ben Johnson Lion OC

3. Dan Quinn Cowboys DC - I prefer an OC but Quinn might be one of the best DC of all time. He has been a coach before and led a team to the super bowl.

5. Brian Griese 49ers QB coach - has done wonders in the development of Brock Purdy. Could be great with an incoming young QB.

6. Joe Brady  Bills OC- interested to see if Bills finally breakthrough and win it all. If they make a run, Bradys name will emerge 

7. Mike Macdonald Ravens- has been calling the best defense in the NFL. Young and upcoming head coach prospect. 

Griese would be an interesting one, but what about Klint Kubiak? 

Been pretty solid with QBs, is young, Kyle Shanahan trusts him enough to coordinate the pass game and it's been fantastic, has a plethora of resources to draw from and his dad was well-liked so the ties are abundant. 

More of a dark horse name probably for an OC tab, but depending on Purdy's accolades this year and how the 9ers perform in the playoffs, I could see his name getting some interest pretty quickly. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Griese would be an interesting one, but what about Klint Kubiak? 

Been pretty solid with QBs, is young, Kyle Shanahan trusts him enough to coordinate the pass game and it's been fantastic, has a plethora of resources to draw from and his dad was well-liked so the ties are abundant. 

More of a dark horse name probably for an OC tab, but depending on Purdy's accolades this year and how the 9ers perform in the playoffs, I could see his name getting some interest pretty quickly. 

good point 

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

2. Ben Johnson Lion OC

To each is own, but I would rank this list:4, 7, 3, 2, 1. I view Griese more as an OC candidate at the moment. Not trying to start an argument, but I still haven't ruled out Pierce. Let's see what the team looks like this week now that they have been eliminated and how AP manages the game. His plan for the offense will make or break him during his interview.

Brady is an interesting one. Not sure where I would rank him, but the Bills offense has been explosive and balanced since he took over. He was viewed as the next big thing a few years ago. I could get behind it.

2 hours ago, Nightmare said:

The only place I can see it is the fake Hondo account, “Rondo Carpenter”.

That dude's back?! He created more chaos that I liked the last time we were looking for a HC. I hate fake accounts. 

• Like 1

On 12/31/2023 at 6:31 PM, NYRaider said:

It’s a results based business if we lose next week AP will be 4-5, JMD got canned for being 3-5 lol

100% feel if we beat Indy and Denver this week and finished 6-3, the general consensus would have looked really bad on Bisacchia part 2 if MD didn’t keep AP.. if we lose next week against Denver, finish 4-5 then it doesn’t look so bad if it’s like hey, admirable job AP but this is the long term direction we’re going (Harbaugh, etc).. if we beat Denver convincingly and AP goes 5-4, I wouldn’t be mad either way if he was the choice or we went another way.. the way I see it is if he had a QB worth a damn and an actual OC, there’s a solid chance we could have gone 7-2 (assuming we beat Denver).. we should have beat the Vikings considering we held them to 3 points and should have beat the Colts had the offense done more in the 1st half. 

• Like 3

Sports talk radio here trying to run Sirianni out of town. Ridiculous idiots. If the 4agles are stupid enough to follow the advice of these idiots and actually fire Sirianni, then what does everyone think of making Sirianni our coach?

I'd do it in a second.