Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

54 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

You’ll take getting lucky to make playoffs, immediately getting bounced from it, blowing 5 first round picks, spending tons on FAs who did nothing over 3 nfc championship appearances, 13-3 the first year, and a Super Bowl appearance? That’s insane. 

The way some of y’all talk about Harbaugh you’d think he was another Brian Bilick or Jeff Fisher. Dude wins everywhere he goes. Not like Jimmy G but legit he wins. Honestly though with how the NFL is structuring contracts these days with the amount of player turnover I think his personality will be fine. The days where guys play 10+ years on a team are gone. I think most players will be on this team 6 years max. Harbaugh also has good coaches around him like fangio in SF and Johnson/Minter in Michigan. 

Man a part of me wishes we still had Gruden so y’all could finally get over him.

Say what you want, fact is Gruden built a playoff team. Ain't none of you remember we was 4-12 his first year? We went from that to the playoffs. Because he literally built a team from the ground up. 

I guess I also need to remind y'all that this current team AP is coaching that also almost got to the playoffs was done largely with the remains of the team Gruden and Mayock built and drafted. 

Ziegler did his best to destroy by cutting all the previous regime's players in favour of his own picks. Do not blame Gruden for Ziegler being a Biden-level retard. That's on Ziegler.

Edited by PhillyRaider

3 hours ago, PhillyRaider said:

Exactly right. Harbaugh is a big risk. Bigger even than bringing back Gruden. One thing about Gruden was, he did realize he needed help. To that end, he went out and got Mayock. 

I do not see the same open mindedness in Harbaugh. I see a his way or the highway type dude in him.

Which brings up an interesting scenario. If it comes down to keeping AP or bringing back Gruden, assuming Harbaugh goes to the Chargers, who do you go with?

If that's the choice it comes down to, I vote for bringing back Gruden for a myriad of reasons.

Realized he needed help so went and hired a yes man from a TV Network to play GM for him. 

Edited by big_palooka

2 hours ago, PhillyRaider said:

He had full power but shared it though. He wasn't a control freak. The fact he went out and got Mayock proves that. Also, I will remind you, the playoff team that Bisaccia coached was built by Gruden and Mayock. 

I'll take that all day long.

They missed on 18 out of 19 top 100 picks. You'll take that all day long? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PhillyRaider said:

Say what you want, fact is Gruden built a playoff team. Ain't none of you remember we was 4-12 his first year? We went from that to the playoffs. Because he literally built a team from the ground up. 

I guess I also need to remind y'all that this current team AP is coaching that also almost got to the playoffs was done largely with the remains of the team Gruden and Mayock built and drafted. 

Ziegler did his best to destroy by cutting all the previous regime's players in favour of his own picks. Do not blame Gruden for Ziegler being a Biden-level retard. That's on Ziegler.

A'int you remember he is the reason for that? He traded off a HOF player in Mack. Then traded off a perennial probowl WR in Cooper. Those are 2 of the dozen whiffs he had year 1 that tanked the team. 

28 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

A'int you remember he is the reason for that? He traded off a HOF player in Mack. Then traded off a perennial probowl WR in Cooper. Those are 2 of the dozen whiffs he had year 1 that tanked the team. 

Wrong. Look at our record the year before with Del Rio. We were a losing team then also.

35 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

They missed on 18 out of 19 top 100 picks. You'll take that all day long? 

Are you insane? Mayock drafted..

Ferrell

Jacobs

Abram

Mullen

Crosby

Johnson 

Moreau

Renfrow 

Bell

Ruggs 

Arnette 

Bowden Jr.

Muse 

Simpson 

Robertson 

Leatherwood 

Moehrig

Koonce

Deablo

Gillespie 

Hobbs 

Morrissey

UDFAs

Ingold

AJ Cole

This is what Mayock did, bro. Ain't no reason to lie about Mayock. As you can see, he did not at any point miss out on 18 out of 19 picks.

He got Crosby in the 5th. Both his UDFAs went to the Pro Bowl! 

12 minutes ago, PhillyRaider said:

Who drafted and built a playoff team Bisaccia got credit for.

That team was trash. The playoffs were a fluke. They were not built to go back in a non-Covid effected season.

12 minutes ago, PhillyRaider said:

Wrong. Look at our record the year before with Del Rio. We were a losing team then also.

They were a year removed from the playoffs under Del Rio when Gruden ran a wrecking ball through the roster.

9 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

That team was trash. The playoffs were a fluke. They were not built to go back in a non-Covid effected season.

They were a year removed from the playoffs under Del Rio when Gruden ran a wrecking ball through the roster.

Del Rio was 6-10 the previous year before Gruden took over. The fact is Gruden and Mayock built a playoff team. You can't hide from that or deny it. 

2 hours ago, Chali21 said:

Belichek’s poor drafting is catching up to him. Without an elite QB to lean on we’re seeing the cracks. All of that could change if they land Willams or Maye. They’re like a worse version of the raiders, where their defense is good but the o is atrocious. Big difference is that they’re in a great position to do something about it. Wouldn’t surprise me if they started surging back next season. 

The Chiefs with Reid are not on the decline. We’re just seeing what the loss of hill has done to them. This ain’t the Rams declining into oblivion. Mahomes is still the gold standard in the NFL, if they had WRs who were threats they’d be the #1 seed. 

Good point, Perhaps you’re right. However, if history is any barometer, the great coaches who coach for a long time eventually start getting beat and losing out. BB and Reid have been winning for a long time. Perhaps the NFL catches up with them too

Why would Davis ever listen to Brady? Why is Brady becoming part owner? Why are the Raiders having anything to do with Brady? His advice will be go get a Michigan or New England man. 

That is Biden-level retard. We should not be taking advice from Tom Freaking Brady!

Edited by PhillyRaider