Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

9 minutes ago, PhillyRaider said:

Bro, stop putting words in my mouth. I never said he is only a BS artist. But the fact is, he is a BS artist who makes things up and admitted to it. 

You don't even know. He caused an uproar in Philly when he posted his BS "opinion" as a real rumor. He caused a lot of stuff with that.

In fact, if I'm not mistaken, it wasn't too long after that interview that he got fired and went to BSPN.

Bro I don’t care if he caused an uproar in Philly. That’s about as easy as walking out your front door in the morning bro. Bro you are missing the point of everything I’m saying bro. See bro, I’m not putting words in your mouth bro. All I’m doing bro is trying to let you know that he is just widely regarded as a mouthpiece for owners and the league at this point bro. So bro what that entails is he’s just peddling information straight from the horses mouth instead of creating bs bro. Bro do you feel me bro?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Just saw Kellen Moore is the odds leader for our HC? Helllll no. I’ve always thought he’s trash. I said the moment he left Dallas, the Dallas offense would improve and smashed Lamb and Dak in fantasy. I also picked the Chargers to finish LAST in the AFC West before the season. Moore is TRASH and always has been super over hyped. 

I saw that too and I think it was from betonline. I has to be legitimate steam since that book doesn’t just randomly up odds 

28 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

Bro I don’t care if he caused an uproar in Philly. That’s about as easy as walking out your front door in the morning bro. Bro you are missing the point of everything I’m saying bro. See bro, I’m not putting words in your mouth bro. All I’m doing bro is trying to let you know that he is just widely regarded as a mouthpiece for owners and the league at this point bro. So bro what that entails is he’s just peddling information straight from the horses mouth instead of creating bs bro. Bro do you feel me bro?

YOU MISSED THE POINT.

8 hours ago, PhillyRaider said:

Gruden/Mayock players still on the team.

Crosby, Jacobs, Moehrig, Renfrow, Robertson, Koonce, Deablo. Hobbs. 

Players drafted by Gruden/Mayock cut/let go/traded by Zeigler..

Ferrell, Abram, Mullen, Leatherwood, Ingold, Moreau, Bryan Edwards, John Simpson, tyree gillespie. Just to name a few

As you can see, Ziegler/JMD had an agenda to dismantle the Gruden/Mayock foundation. He got rid of all their players as best he could. Everything Gruden/Mayock built was torn down by Ziegler/JMD.

Also, how long you been a Raiders fan bruh? You didn't know this stuff? Like, you didn't watch all this happen when it went down? 

Ah yes the all pro talent of Ferrell, Abrams, Leatherwood and Mullens. None of those guys are doing anything post raiders and they didn’t do anything with the Raiders. Unlike Mack who won DPOY and Cooper who was a playmaker. Imagine if Mack was on the same line with Crosby how elite the defense would be. Other than Renferow all of the guys still here have been used pretty well. In fact most want to keep Peirce because of how the defense has done with little to no talent because of the ineptitude of the previous regime. 

4 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Rumors flying that NFL may subject Harbaugh to a lengthy suspension due to potential penalties from NCAA violations 

Will almost certainly happen if he signs with the Raiders. 

• Like 1

Allowing your coaches to look for other jobs is a rather…… Interesting decision. I get it for the offensive staff but the defensive staff should be off limits. 

Gonna be a crazy month ahead of us 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Rumors flying that NFL may subject Harbaugh to a lengthy suspension due to potential penalties from NCAA violations 

I believe this could be fought.

31 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

Ah yes the all pro talent of Ferrell, Abrams, Leatherwood and Mullens. None of those guys are doing anything post raiders and they didn’t do anything with the Raiders. Unlike Mack who won DPOY and Cooper who was a playmaker. Imagine if Mack was on the same line with Crosby how elite the defense would be. Other than Renferow all of the guys still here have been used pretty well. In fact most want to keep Peirce because of how the defense has done with little to no talent because of the ineptitude of the previous regime. 

Incorrect. Ferrell found life with the 49ers after the Raiders essentially gave up on him. Abram is now playing for the Saints and helped them with their playoff push, Leatherwood was a damn shame cause we'll never know because the Raiders gave up on him and never let him develop and grow here like a rookie should, and Mullen plays for Baltimore. 

In regards to Mack, would you have let a non-QB eat up 20% of your cap space? Because that's what Mack was going to cost us. Raiders saw that and concluded they couldn't afford him. So they traded him.

It was the right move then, it's the right move now, and will always be the right move.

If you want to talk bad trades/deals then why don't you start talking about the moron Ziegler?

This dope traded Yannick Ngakoue for Rock Ya-Sin, then signed Chandler Jones to replace Ngakoue 🤣 😂 🤣 

Edited by PhillyRaider

7 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I try to soft mod but no politics in here bois or I'll have to start getting admin involved.

I’ve never said anything like this before, but please get admin involved.

I’ve tried to block it, but this dude is derailing every single thread with nonsense, and if people quote the posts then you still see it all even after muting. The block function is useless. Every single thread is just completely derailed and we’ve gone from a few bad football opinions to uninformed, conspiracy theory drivel on every thread possible. This sub-forum is un-readable right now as a result.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

I’ve never said anything like this before, but please get admin involved.

I’ve tried to block it, but this dude is derailing every single thread with nonsense, and if people quote the posts then you still see it all even after muting. The block function is useless. Every single thread is just completely derailed and we’ve gone from a few bad football opinions to uninformed, conspiracy theory drivel on every thread possible. This sub-forum is un-readable right now as a result.

Please explain how I derail every thread. I'm the one who got a slur thrown at me. I didn't do that to anyone and I stay on topic. So explain that.

Edited by PhillyRaider

48 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Allowing your coaches to look for other jobs is a rather…… Interesting decision. I get it for the offensive staff but the defensive staff should be off limits. 

Gonna be a crazy month ahead of us 

Hearing that news and also hearing PG’s last press conference I think it’s pretty safe to assume we will have a new GM and coaching staff next year.