Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Hearing that news and also hearing PG’s last press conference I think it’s pretty safe to assume we will have a new GM and coaching staff next year.

I think it is only fair. We have to open the search for other candidates according to nfl rules, only fair our current coaches are given the same treatment to look as well

2 hours ago, Nightmare said:

I’ve never said anything like this before, but please get admin involved.

I’ve tried to block it, but this dude is derailing every single thread with nonsense, and if people quote the posts then you still see it all even after muting. The block function is useless. Every single thread is just completely derailed and we’ve gone from a few bad football opinions to uninformed, conspiracy theory drivel on every thread possible. This sub-forum is un-readable right now as a result.

Most unified I’ve ever seen this forum is against this guy. By a mile. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, PhillyRaider said:

Please explain how I derail every thread. I'm the one who got a slur thrown at me. I didn't do that to anyone and I stay on topic. So explain that.

You literally called me a “nut rider” earlier. Sit down. 

9 hours ago, PhillyRaider said:

Incorrect. Ferrell found life with the 49ers after the Raiders essentially gave up on him. Abram is now playing for the Saints and helped them with their playoff push, Leatherwood was a damn shame cause we'll never know because the Raiders gave up on him and never let him develop and grow here like a rookie should, and Mullen plays for Baltimore

I never thought I’d see this written. I swear you’re a troll. I truly believe it 100% that you’re an undercover Broncos fan that’s just bored and/or lonely.

Those are all mediocre players. I’ll admit Ferrell’s 4 sacks are better than I thought he’d have but he’s also on the second best defense (PPG) in the NFL and 9th in sacks. So with all the talent around him it’s easy for other teams to ignore him while he racks up some mediocre stats.

Seriously though, you listed 4 turds.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, FloydFan said:

You literally called me a “nut rider” earlier. Sit down. 

14 hours ago, Nightmare said:

I’ve never said anything like this before, but please get admin involved.

I’ve tried to block it, but this dude is derailing every single thread with nonsense, and if people quote the posts then you still see it all even after muting. The block function is useless. Every single thread is just completely derailed and we’ve gone from a few bad football opinions to uninformed, conspiracy theory drivel on every thread possible. This sub-forum is un-readable right now as a result.

4 hours ago, Jerry said:

I never thought I’d see this written. I swear you’re a troll. I truly believe it 100% that you’re an undercover Broncos fan that’s just bored and/or lonely.

Those are all mediocre players. I’ll admit Ferrell’s 4 sacks are better than I thought he’d have but he’s also on the second best defense (PPG) in the NFL and 9th in sacks. So with all the talent around him it’s easy for other teams to ignore him while he racks up some mediocre stats.

Seriously though, you listed 4 turds.

Philly Raider was sent here to unite us brothers 

• Like 5

I started off as an AP disciple. I love his connection to the organisation and the way he has motivated the roster, but the more I think about it, am I just backing him because I don't want to lose Patrick Graham? After all, who will be his OC? What is his offensive philosophy? How much of the defense stepping up is him?

I am wondering if the possibility of Jim Harbaugh is an Andy Reid-like opportunity (I never felt that way about McDaniels). The guy has a fantastic win percentage in both the NFL and College. Do we want to be the franchise with a rookie / inexperienced HC in a division with Andy Reid, Sean Payton and possibly Jim Harbaugh with the Chargers?

The more I think about it Harbaugh seems like the better option EVEN if that means losing Graham and conceding some Front Office / Personnel decisions to him - even though I don't think this is the best way to run a franchise.

Ideally, Harbaugh as HC, keeping Graham as DC. Champ Kelly as GM.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

We’re going to see a lot of these random blue tick “reporters” saying these kind of things for the next couple of weeks.

At the end of the day, it all comes down to Harbaugh. If he wants to stay at Michigan he will, if he wants the Chargers job then he’ll likely get it, if he wants the Raiders job then he’ll likely get it. And I’m not sure he’ll have even decided yet.

Edited by Nightmare
  • Like 1