Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

I've heard "The Chargers and Harbaugh are a done deal". He's shopping real estate in LA. And also "The Raiders have the upper hand" 

Rooney rule be damned I guess. 

Contradictory reports. What else is new

2 minutes ago, OldManWillis said:

So fellas, what ya think? Has AP earned the HC title? I think it's all going to depend on who he can get as OC. 

I think if Harbaugh wants the job then it’s his. If not then it’ll be AP as HC and Kelly as GM.

Ordinarily Pierce would have done enough, but when an elite winner is potentially available and interested then you have to ask the question.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

I think if Harbaugh wants the job then it’s his. If not then it’ll be AP as HC and Kelly as GM.

Ordinarily Pierce would have done enough, but when an elite winner is potentially available and interested then you have to ask the question.

My only concern with Harbaugh is, will he want complete control? I'm tired of these HCs having full reign without a check and balance. 

• Like 1

I think it's harbaugh over Pierce. Pierce over everyone else. 

with that being said, I have an honest question: would you rather have Harbaugh with complete control of the front office or the Kelly/Pierce combo?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I think it's harbaugh over Pierce. Pierce over everyone else. 

with that being said, I have an honest question: would you rather have Harbaugh with complete control of the front office or the Kelly/Pierce combo?

I think its super close as AP as closed the gap. I would pick Harbaugh if possibly but wouldn't be upset with AP getting the job with a new QB n play caller

16 minutes ago, OldManWillis said:

My only concern with Harbaugh is, will he want complete control? I'm tired of these HCs having full reign without a check and balance. 

One of the “insider” tweets I saw was someone saying he isn’t as power hungry as he was in San Fran, but I’ll believe it when I see it.

I still think he’s worth that risk.

2 minutes ago, Raiderlife24 said:

I think its super close as AP as closed the gap. I would pick Harbaugh if possibly but wouldn't be upset with AP getting the job with a new QB n play caller

So you would choose Harbaugh over pierce, even if he came with the front office control ? Interesting. 

2 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

So you would choose Harbaugh over pierce, even if he came with the front office control ? Interesting. 

Yes. AP closed gap and I get bringing him back but JH a better HC. I doubt we have a chance at him but I would take him over AP if given choice. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

This is where I'm at. I only worry Harbs decides on SD and in the meantime Patrick Graham gets poached and we can't retain him with AP. 

Various league sources are reporting that It is expected that Champ Kelly will get a GM job this offseason. With or without the Raiders job.

If he doesn’t get the Raiders GM job, we get two 3rd round comp picks 

• Like 2