Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, bucksavage1 said:

Any given Sunday. If we Survey everyone last Saturday, how many would have believed the Broncos would beat KC rather easily?

so then the dolphins game is winnable too 😉
Giants, Jets, Vikes, Chargers, Colts, Broncos. - - > need to go 5-1 at worst here to have a chance. 
steal one from Dolphins, KCx2

Does a 9-8 team sneak in this year? Bills/Dolphins and Bengals/Ravens are wildcard locks, i think the loser of both division still have 10+ Wins. 
Steelers, Briwns, Chargers, Raiders, Jets, Broncos, Texans, Titans - 

Clear step down for that 7th seed, I think 9-8 with tiebreakers gets in, but losing to steelers, chargers, hurts us. 

49 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I've been on the Harbaugh train the last 2 cycles. I just don't know about it now. Something was off when Minnesota nearly hired him. He had the job and they started asking questions and things unraveled quickly. Go back and look at it. I wouldn't hate the hire, but I would be wary of it. 

I'm a bit exhausted on the splashy head coaching hires.

I’m with you it’s also been what 9-10 years since he coached in the NFL ?. Also I’m totally guessing isn’t he going to what some of that Jon Gruden final say on everything ? I’m good 

5 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

I’m with you it’s also been what 9-10 years since he coached in the NFL ?. Also I’m totally guessing isn’t he going to what some of that Jon Gruden final say on everything ? I’m good 

Nah. He come in from Stanford having never coached an NFL game before to making the 49ers a superbowl team within a year. Mind you that 49er team was a sub-.500 team for a decade before he got there. He did it in 1 year. He turned around a college program into a top 4 team annually. His coaching methods transcend a particular generations method for success and he's proven that.  He's going to succeed wherever he goes and I hope it's here personally. Even if he has a 4-6 game ban, I'd still take him. 

• Like 5

Just now, NickButera said:

Nah. He come in from Stanford having never coached an NFL game before to making the 49ers a superbowl team within a year. He turned around a college program into a top 4 team annually. His coaching methods transcend a particular generations method for success and he's proven that.  He's going to succeed wherever he goes and I hope it's here personally. Even if he has a 4-6 game ban, I'd still take him. 

You know what I can’t argue against the resume but I don’t know something gives me pause man.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Exactly bro. Random things happen to NFL teams which could impact wins. KC is not the juggernaut offensively they been in the past. Defense is better

So Pierce is just going to out coach Andy Reid is your take? 

You're delusional if you think this team is winning more than 2-3 games the rest of the way. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

You're delusional if you think this team is winning more than 2-3 games the rest of the way. 

we won 3 games with JMD , in the first half. 

We absolutely can do better now that JMD is gone. Coaching is huge, and weve already upgraded. 

• Like 1

Just now, BackinBlack said:

we won 3 games with JMD , in the first half. 

We absolutely can do better now that JMD is gone. Coaching is huge, and weve already upgraded. 

I think this is a fools hope. Not trying to be mean, just realistic. A HC and Offensive Coordinator with no experience, a QB with no exerience, we're going to be very mistake prone and look like a very young team. Sure, were going to have some flashes and probably have a good game or two. Much like the Colts did last year with Saturday at HC. But we're not winning 3 games. We're going to have a very simple system and teams will be able to game plan for us with ease. I see a very small percentage of that actually happening. 

• Like 4

Just now, NickButera said:

I think this is a fools hope. Not trying to be mean, just realistic. A HC and Offensive Coordinator with no experience, a QB with no exerience, we're going to be very mistake prone and look like a very young team. Sure, were going to have some flashes and probably have a good game or two. Much like the Colts did last year with Saturday at HC. But we're not winning 3 games. We're going to have a very simple system and teams will be able to game plan for us with ease. I see a very small percentage of that actually happening. 

fair enough, but the giants dont scare me. The vikes are rolling with dobbs doesnt scare me. Den doesnt scare me. Chargers with Staley dont scare me. 
Obviously things can go south real fast if Aiden really struggles. 
But we have wasted the easiest schedule I can remember in a long time. 
I truly believe weve upgraded at QB and HC. We found a way to win with bottom 3 hc and bottom 3 QB, so i have hope. 
Call it fools hope if ya must, but its the first hope ive had all season.  Some of you all i thought had false hope then. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Since when does every favorite win every game in the NFL?

AP already feels like a better fit that JMD. This isn’t a Jeff Saturday who never coached anywhere and came off the coach . He has coaching experience and has been with the team for 2 seasons. The Raiders aren’t devoid of Talent,  the team wasn’t playing for McDaniels. Jimmy G was washed up. This is the most hope all season

it seems a lot of people called out Humble, ronjon and others for calling this a 4 win team at the start of the year. . . 
now that we benched their qb and the head coach got fired, those people are saying there is no wayyyy this team can win 2 or 3 more games lol
maybe some apologies are owed?

this team has talent. This team can win if they can get average QB play. Hell even below average qb play i think they can win. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

fair enough, but the giants dont scare me. The vikes are rolling with dobbs doesnt scare me. Den doesnt scare me. Chargers with Staley dont scare me. 
I truly believe weve upgraded at QB and HC. We found a way to win with bottom 3 hc and bottom 3 QB, so i have hope. 
Call it fools hope if ya must, but its the first hope ive had all season.  Some of you all i thought had false hope then. 

I'm excited too, and I agree I do think we're going to look a lot better in many phases of the game because they're gone

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Much like the Colts did last year with Saturday at HC

AP and Jeff Saturday are not the same other than being an interim coach. The two are not the Same situations. This is closer to RB

Jeff Saturday literally came off the couch and TV set to coach the team. And with no experience coaching at any level

AP was our LB coach with NFL coaching experience from the unit that has improved. Been on the staff for 2 years and has had the respect for the team. 

26 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

Call it fools hope if ya must, but it’s the first hope ive had all season.  Some of you all i thought had false hope then. 

Add in the Colts and Jets. Both teams are flawed

We can certainly rattle of several more Ws

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

it seems a lot of people called out Humble, ronjon and others for calling this a 4 win team at the start of the year. . . 
now that we benched their qb and the head coach got fired, those people are saying there is no wayyyy this team can win 2 or 3 more games lol
maybe some apologies are owed?

this team has talent. This team can win if they can get average QB play. Hell even below average qb play i think they can win. 

💯💯💯