Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

If I'm being unbiased..If I'm Harbaugh I'm going to the bolts. You already have the franchise quarterback and you have the number six overall pick in a year where most of the teams up there are going to draft quarterbacks so you get your pic at a top prospect on whichever side of the ball you want. You basically only get the job because the coach before you were so incompetent that he basically wasted the talent on the team. And to top it all off the fan base isn't very high so the expectations are very low. It's really the perfect job for him to be honest. 

5 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

If I'm being unbiased..If I'm Harbaugh I'm going to the bolts. You already have the franchise quarterback and you have the number six overall pick in a year where most of the teams up there are going to draft quarterbacks so you get your pic at a top prospect on whichever side of the ball you want. You basically only get the job because the coach before you were so incompetent that he basically wasted the talent on the team. And to top it all off the fan base isn't very high so the expectations are very low. It's really the perfect job for him to be honest. 

I don’t think even having Harbaugh changes the dynamic of LA football. They’re literally renters in their own stadium. Too much uncertainty for me in that situation. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

I don’t think even having Harbaugh changes the dynamic of LA football. They’re literally renters in their own stadium. Too much uncertainty for me in that situation. 

Yeah that's true but I'm looking at the actual roster situation. 

14 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Having a franchise QB in place is nice but aren't they pretty limited with their roster flexibility?

They're currently projected to have -$32M in cap space with a mediocre defense featuring an aging Khalil Mack (potential cap casualty). And they're set to lose Ekeler (free agency) and Linsley (retirement) with aging and injury prone receivers in Allen (32 / $11M in cap savings) and Williams (30 / $20M in cap savings)

And you also have to account for the fact that Herbet's mega deal is getting ready to kick in which we've seen become an issue for teams like the Chiefs, Seahawks, etc. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Yeah that's true but I'm looking at the actual roster situation. 

I feel you. The cap situation also matters as well, so they’re going to have to cut a lot of that talent or kick it down the road still. I just don’t think the Chargers job is great outside of Herbert. Especially considering the type of owner Spanos has been. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OnlyGlove said:

I want Harbaugh even less now. He’s cringie and corny. 

AP

Harbaugh certainly knows how to build a program and a culture. Elevated Stanford from arguably the worst P5 football program in the country into a national title contender. Took the 49ers from bad to instant contender and now elevated Michigan from mediocre to a national championship.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Harbaugh certainly knows how to build a program and a culture. Elevated Stanford from arguably the worst P5 football program in the country into a national title contender. Took the 49ers from bad to instant contender and now elevated Michigan from mediocre to a national championship.

You just can’t argue against his track record. The epitome of a proven winner. I don’t care what anyone says, if he wants to be a Raider then we need to hire him asap.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Stanford had Andrew Luck.  49ers had a stacked roster and with Kap the league couldn’t deal with him when he burst into the league.

he elevated Michigan with one of the biggest budgets for NRA and staff in college football. Had a number of top tier recruitment classes going and out talented teams. 

he’a not calling plays, it’ll be the most boring style off football in the NFL, he’ll be trying to motivate grown *** men telling them every piece of confetti has a story and its raiders against the world like it’s some ****ty Disney kids sports movie.  

We’ve already got a guy that’s built a culture here, a guy that understands our culture, a guy that the players love and the fans love.  We’ve hit lighting in a bottle and we’re going to throw it away for a guy with an ego the size of Texas and has flirted with leaving every job he’s ever had to try and get more money. 

let him go to the Chargers, have complete control over the franchise like Gruden, build a roster like it’s the 1980s and take the ball out of Herberts hands and run the ball all game.  

I can’t listen to his cringeworthy, egotistical, corny, cliche ****** for years till the players get worn out by him and we have to go through two more rebuilds. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, OnlyGlove said:

We’ve already got a guy that’s built a culture here, a guy that understands our culture, a guy that the players love and the fans love.  We’ve hit lighting in a bottle and we’re going to throw it away for a guy with an ego the size of Texas and has flirted with leaving every job he’s ever had to try and get more money. 

AP did a commendable job but there are some really good candidates available during this cycle. The reality is that most interim guys that are promoted into a full time role flop pretty early. It seems like Mark is pretty committed to hiring a new GM who will almost certainly want to hire his own coach.

5 minutes ago, OnlyGlove said:

Stanford had Andrew Luck.  49ers had a stacked roster and with Kap the league couldn’t deal with him when he burst into the league.

he elevated Michigan with one of the biggest budgets for NRA and staff in college football. Had a number of top tier recruitment classes going and out talented teams. 

he’a not calling plays, it’ll be the most boring style off football in the NFL, he’ll be trying to motivate grown *** men telling them every piece of confetti has a story and its raiders against the world like it’s some ****ty Disney kids sports movie.  

let him go to the Chargers, have complete control over the franchise like Gruden, build a roster like it’s the 1980s and take the ball out of Herberts hands and run the ball all game.  

I can’t listen to his cringeworthy, egotistical, corny, cliche ****** for years till the players get worn out by him and we have to go through two more rebuilds. 

49ers roster in 2010 before Harbaugh was hired wasn’t exactly stacked. 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/sfo/2010_roster.htm

Your statement regarding his way of motivating men is nonsense. Clearly he motivated the 49ers to go to the SB. 

Harbaugh was so good at coaching you really believe Kaepernick was good. But he really wasn’t. Seriously, his best season was 25 TDs and 8 INTs. Same as Derek Carrs season this year. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/14001/colin-kaepernick

You can dislike him all you want, but the man wins. Period.

• Like 1