Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

12 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

If I'm being unbiased..If I'm Harbaugh I'm going to the bolts. You already have the franchise quarterback and you have the number six overall pick in a year where most of the teams up there are going to draft quarterbacks so you get your pic at a top prospect on whichever side of the ball you want. You basically only get the job because the coach before you were so incompetent that he basically wasted the talent on the team. And to top it all off the fan base isn't very high so the expectations are very low. It's really the perfect job for him to be honest. 

Honestly, I think the Raiders are the better choice for him. Much higher profile job, sleeping giant that could be a top 3 value franchise in the NFL with an adoring fan base, plus he started his coaching at Oakland and I believe had much respect for Al. The facilities and stadium are top notch and his profile will be very high. Lots of cap space, opportunity to draft JJ McCarthy too.

Silver and Black would look better on him than powder puff blue 😁

12 hours ago, OnlyGlove said:

Stanford had Andrew Luck.  49ers had a stacked roster and with Kap the league couldn’t deal with him when he burst into the league.

Check the 49ers record before Harbaugh and after him, that should settle some doubt. 

The other points are valid.

27 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Will we touch another guy associated with the Patriots?

I think he’s a good HC btw. Felt like he overachieved most years based on their roster talent levels. Just not sure we’ll go there.

I think he’s been out of that system long enough he’s kinda forged his own identity, but certainly the media would focus on that, that could be a negative for him and the perception with the Raiders. 

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

Dodds, Harbaugh, whoever Harbaugh wants as OC, Vrabel as DC. 

I'd be over the moon.

I think there's a decent chance that Vrabel gets a HC job.

There's chatter that Tomlin might step away from the Steelers this off-season just like Sean Payton did. Vrabel seems like the perfect fit there or New England.

They were in Cap hell this year, like, the hell of hells. I don't know how they faired cap wise in years past as I didn't pay attention. But they're roster quality can't be denied. He's worth looking at.  When it comes to constructing a talented team and finding talented players in the draft I don't necessarily trust him. He hasn't had any mid to late round picks, ever? He's hit on almost all his first rounders, some seconds. But I'm not overly impressed with his overall drafts. 

• Like 1