Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

6 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Bro taxes. I have no idea why anyone would want to get paid in California with California’s state taxes. They are killing me right now. 😔

Harbaugh would get more marketing $$ and endorsements in LA that would outweigh taxes

26 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

work a cash job

Got paid partial non tax for years, was all fun and games til it was time to buy a house and I was only showing half my income. Dirty game. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Harbaugh would get more marketing $$ and endorsements in LA that would outweigh taxes

How do you already know this? I could just see him now, all over billboards in Vegas with steak in one hand and milk in the other. Now that’s what I call Las Vegas marketing. 🤩

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Got paid partial non tax for years, was all fun and games til it was time to buy a house and I was only showing half my income. Dirty game. 

Yeah, nervous to ever rent another place for that reason. I was able to buy a car with my bank statements. 

9 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Check the 49ers record before Harbaugh and after him, that should settle some doubt. 

The other points are valid.

Mike Singletary is a god awful coach!!

Chip Kelly and Tomsula won’t be getting any looks in the NFL any time soon either. 

Look at the players Scot McCloughan drafted.  He just couldn’t pick a HC for the life of him

14 hours ago, OnlyGlove said:

Mike Singletary is a god awful coach!!

Chip Kelly and Tomsula won’t be getting any looks in the NFL any time soon either. 

Look at the players Scot McCloughan drafted.  He just couldn’t pick a HC for the life of him

So it was that the other guys were terrible and then any decent HC could have turned them around?? Come on!

They clearly should have chosen Harbaugh over Baalke. Subsequent results also back that up.

Edited by Darbsk
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, justwinbaby81 said:

Then say that, not rah rah coach. You keep minimizing the success AP had which is pretty lame, whether or not he's coach next year. 

I have said that on multiple occasions. And how do you feel I'm minimizing the success he's had exactly? I respect the job he's done. He filled his role well. I simply don't think there is another level to him as a coach that I can get behind as a long term solution. I do not trust he has an offensive vision to develop a rookie QB. If he's hired, then will be in his corner, but he'll need to nail the offensive staff.

And, yes I don't like the rah rah style coaching as it eventually falls flat. You have to have to have some X's and O's knowledge and I think AP is green in that regard. There are better defensive coaches you could hire this cycle.

Edited by big_palooka

8 hours ago, Jerry said:

You’re right. I should just quit the Navy tonight. I’ll let my supervisor know I’m putting in my two weeks tomorrow morning.

Wrong attitude. Go to the manager of the Navy and demand they pay you cash!

• Like 1