Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

9 minutes ago, justwinbaby81 said:

Love seeing us reject interviews for PG to go be a DC elsewhere. I want him back no matter who our next coach is. What a difference a year makes, I would definitely not be saying that after 2022. 

Biggest 180 I have ever had on a player, coach, GM, etc.

10 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

What are your thoughts on him? (I did ask in your forum but can't recall who replied).

It was probably me lol.

From anything I've read or heard, he's well respected and is Beanes right hand man. He's been promoted twice since 2017 when he joined the Bills in Beanes first year. Gray was an integral part in getting the trade done for Rasul Douglas at the deadline as well.

This video below shows behind the scenes stuff of Buffalo's draft last year. Gray sits right beside Beane. Some of you may find it interesting lol

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I sure hope he realized the last two coaching hires of giving complete control to the HC over the GM was an enormous mistake. That is just not a functional way for the modern NFL.

I appreciate the point, but to say it’s not functional I disagree with, you just need the right captain of the ship. Andy Reid, Mike Tomlin, John Harbaugh, Pete Carrol, Shaun Payton and Bill Bellichick have all had great success being the de facto #1, with subservient GMs. Not everyone can do it, granted but some very successful teams do if they have the right persons.

18 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

It absolutely makes sense to block Graham for interviewing for DC jobs. I wouldn't block him to interview for HC jobs though, let the man better his life if he gets a HC interview.

I don't think we can block him for head coaching interviews, only lateral moves.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Maybe a sign we hope to keep our D intact but purge the O?

Highly good chance we bring back the entire defensive staff that was #1 in the NFL after AP was hired.

In reality, why on earth wouldn’t we?!!