Who do you want to see as our next HC and GM?

RaidersAreOne

7 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

There’s zero proof he doesn’t, but there is some evidence, so that is not a very good argument my friend. In fact, his changes to O and D have produced results so he seems better at Xs and Os than McDaniels as he did it with the same staff apart from a rookie OC that’s never called plays…….

6 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

He didn’t do anything x’s and o’s after McDaniels left. All Graham buddy. 

The massive defensive improvement came as a result of playing against terrible offenses with backup QB's basically every week after AP took over, lol.

2 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

He didn’t do anything x’s and o’s after McDaniels left. All Graham buddy. 

Zero proof that he didn’t. There is proof that the defense went from #22 under McDaniels to #1 under AP

Offense had its best outings under AP with a mid round rookie starting and an OC who never called plays

• Like 4

Just now, bucksavage1 said:

Zero proof that he didn’t. There is proof that the defense went from #22 under McDaniels to #1 under AP

Offense had its best outings under AP with a mid round rookie starting and an OC who never called plays

Zero proof that he did

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

In other words, you got owned and have no retort, as per tradition. 

You're hyping up defensive improvement in a 4 game Covid season. Why hadn't any team been interested in him as a DC if he's some coaching guru?

5 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

LMAO 

What? Lay the pipe down, bro. 

In 2021 when Pierce was given full DC duties, ASU ranked 22nd overall in defense. 

In 2020, they were 32nd. 

Before that, he wasn't calling any shots on D whatsoever and they ranked 35th and 50th in 2019 and 2018 respectively. 

The longer AP was there, the better they got. Amd considering Herm Edwards was running guys off left and right, it's amazing that they went from 50th to 35th to 32nd to 22nd at all. 

AP left and they tumbled to 107th. Dude is the antithesis of everyone's favorite Patrick Graham. His units actually show year to year improvement and fall apart once he's gone instead of getting better. 

Tell me you didn't do any research whatsoever without telling me you didn't do any research whatsoever.

The biggest JMD/Jimmy G supporters making up things because he completely turned around McDaniels incompetence. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

We will find out. I’d rather tale a gamble on an x’s and o’s guy than a purely motivational guy like Pierce. We know Johnson can have a great offense, whether he’s a great leader is to be determined. As for Pierce, we know he’s a great leader, but we also know he’s NOT an x’s and o’s guy. 

Ben Johnson is the way better gamble. If he turns out to be a true leader, you have a Top 5-10 HC in the league. 

how do you know that though? Former starting MLB for a SB winner, that defense improved greatly as an interim HC doesnt know Xs and Os? You can knock him on offense a bit but you cant tell me dude dont know defense. 

I think its weird we just automatically assume former players dont know Xs and Os like they havent been having chalk talk since middle school lol but these guys like Johnson that havent played at the highest level are the answer. 

• Like 2

Just now, bucksavage1 said:

The biggest JMD/Jimmy G supporters making up things because he completely turned around McDaniels incompetence. 

5-4 is still mid especially with losses to Minshew and Dobbs with the playoffs potentially on the line.

• Like 1

Just now, Geezy said:

how do you know that though? Former starting MLB for a SB winner, that defense improved greatly as an interim HC doesnt know Xs and Os? You can knock him on offense a bit but you cant tell me dude dont know defense. 

I think its weird we just automatically assume former players dont know Xs and Os like they havent been having chalk talk since middle school lol but these guys like Johnson that havent played at the highest level are the answer. 

He clearly has zero offensive X and Os

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

You're hyping up defensive improvement in a 4 game Covid season. Why hadn't any team been interested in him as a DC if he's some coaching guru?

And you're saying things that are demonstrably bull****. 

Edited by ronjon1990
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The massive defensive improvement came as a result of playing against terrible offenses with backup QB's basically every week after AP took over, lol.

not sure if this is true. 
JMD played against broncos(19), billls(6), steelers(28), chargers(21), packers(12), pats (31), bears(18) lions(5)
AP - giants(30), jets(29), dolphins(2) , kc(15), vikes(22), chargers(21), kc(15), colts (10), den(19)

jmd average strength of O played 17.5
AP - average strength of O played 18.1

Then you could argue KC would be ranked better if they didnt have to play the #1 D since week 9 twice 🤣

We wasted an incredibly easy schedule this year. 

• Like 1