Joe Barry HAS Been Fired, Who Do You Want Next?

Brit Pack

12 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Most interesting to me will be in Leonhard gets an interview, if he doesn't shows you can burn a bridge with LaFleur.

Or Leonhard could not be interested? Some people choose to work on things they’ll enjoy over working on things that feel like work. Particularly wealthy people. It’s not like Jim Leonhard needs money and I think if he had big aspirations we’d have seen him climbing the ladder instead of laying pretty low.

4 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

Trying to consolidate a list here of candidates.

Bill Bellicheat

Mike Vrabel

Jimmy Leonhard

Wink Martindale

Someone copy pasta and add names.

Whom can we steal off the 49ers to simultaneously hurt them?

3/4 of those I would beat a large sum will not be interviewed.

Leonhard is either a favorite or out entirely. Will depend on if LaFleur has a grudge from last time.

2 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

Or Leonhard could not be interested? Some people choose to work on things they’ll enjoy over working on things that feel like work. Particularly wealthy people. It’s not like Jim Leonhard needs money and I think if he had big aspirations we’d have seen him climbing the ladder instead of laying pretty low.

He's been waiting for a college HC or NFL DC job from what I heard.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

3/4 of those I would beat a large sum will not be interviewed.

Leonhard is either a favorite or out entirely. Will depend on if LaFleur has a grudge from last time.

Yeah, I would think JL is either MLF's top target or is completely off the interview list.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

Yeah .. not sure what's up with that guy.  Had some opportunities to snag some high profile DC jobs at the college level.  I almost thought he might be waiting around for the GB gig.  Who knows?

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

I do really like that he has NFL coaching success as position guy. That's important IMO.

Dosen't Minter have a shot to stay *** HC at Michigan if/when harbaugh leaves?

If not, I feel like he'll follow Harbaugh to LA or whatver.

Edited by Arthur Penske

11 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

Trying to consolidate a list here of candidates.

Bill Bellicheat

Mike Vrabel

Jimmy Leonhard

Wink Martindale

Someone copy pasta and add names.

Whom can we steal off the 49ers to simultaneously hurt them?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I like Wink .. top two or three for me.  Only hesitation is that he's left his last two gigs with some in-house issues with the head coach.  Matt is kind of into collaborative coaching.  I know LaFleur thinks very highly of him, but not sure on the personality fit.

Agree, I like him but he can be abrasive.  I think he'd be successful in GB, but then he'd have to play nice in the office.

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Most intriguing names to me at this point:

• Chris Hewitt (Baltimore passing game coordinator/DBs)
  • Jim Leonhard
  • DeMarcus Covington (NE defensive line)
  • Jesse Minter

Covington sounds like just about a lock to move up to DC in NE.