Bengals/Bears?

theJ

1 hour ago, johndeere1707 said:

If they hire an internal coach as the next HC I think I will take a step back from NFL football. If Mike Brown is smart he would just hire a real GM and completely step back from decision making 

You mean like Duke Tobin?

Just now, johndeere1707 said:

No I mean someone else. Clean house 

Duke's done a good job.  I wouldn't replace him.  I think that would be a mistake.  Their problem has been on the talent development end, and certain positional coaches making bad choices when lobbying for certain players to be drafted.

5 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

If they hire an internal coach as the next HC I think I will take a step back from NFL football. If Mike Brown is smart he would just hire a real GM and completely step back from decision making 

this... so sick of this ****.. 

11 hours ago, fluhartz said:

every single coach needs to go...

it's been that way...but today was freaking pathetic

#nailinthecoffin 

I'm sure there's some that could probably stay, but i agree that it's probably not a great idea.  It's best to start over in this case, otherwise you run the risk of culture carrying over from one regime to another.

11 hours ago, theJ said:

I'm sure there's some that could probably stay, but i agree that it's probably not a great idea.  It's best to start over in this case, otherwise you run the risk of culture carrying over from one regime to another.

this

Archived