Week 10: Browns at Ratbirds GDT

MWil23

Who wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Scrabble vs Grossi as the GOAT Cleveland pessimist troll
    • Mike vs showing up after wins
    • Watson vs a timely shoulder “reinjury”
    • Delusional fans vs complaining about Kevin Stefanski, AKA Alpha Silver Fox
    • The Browns vs a 4 game losing streak against Baltimore
    • The first place 7-2 Ravens

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

clown-makeup.gif

Bro, how many times do I need to point out that you cannot call out comments made during the heat of a game - I hope I never have to sit next to you at a real game because you are literally the person that takes the emotion and fun out of NFL matches with their ups and downs. The only comments with any merit are those made between games when people have there heads on straight and are not letting emotions run wild.   

7 minutes ago, pscottdai said:

Bro, how many times do I need to point out that you cannot call out comments made during the heat of a game - I hope I never have to sit next to you at a real game because you are literally the person that takes the emotion and fun out of NFL matches with their ups and downs. The only comments with any merit are those made between games when people have there heads on straight and are not letting emotions run wild.   

I oddly enjoy them 

LGB is my boo though 

• Like 1

I think he definitely played better, but I think people are going overboard thinking he had some fantastic game for us a Quarterback or something. Watson was not special today. He played well, but he was not some alpha dude. I had CJ Stroud on flashback and was watching them play the Bengals towards the end, and the rookie was better. I’m not complaining, he was better today, and I am super happy with a win. But people are going pretty overboard here. I think some fans aren’t used to average quarterback play in Cleveland. He had a really good second half. He didn’t need to make a ton of tough throws, he made the throws that were there and did a fine job of hitting open receivers. Super happy with that half.

Edited by NateDawg

Just now, NateDawg said:

I think he definitely played better, but I think people are going overboard thinking he had some fantastic game for us a Quarterback or something. Watson was not special today. He played well, but he was not some alpha dude. I had CJ Stroud on flashback and was watching them play the Bengals towards the end, and the rookie was better. I’m not complaining, he was better today, and I am super happy with a win. But people are going pretty overboard here. I think some fans aren’t used to average quarterback play in Cleveland.

I mean…. He just did that against the 2nd best defense in the NFL. Only Cleveland is better lol

• Like 6