Week 10: Browns at Ratbirds GDT

MWil23

Who wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Scrabble vs Grossi as the GOAT Cleveland pessimist troll
    • Mike vs showing up after wins
    • Watson vs a timely shoulder “reinjury”
    • Delusional fans vs complaining about Kevin Stefanski, AKA Alpha Silver Fox
    • The Browns vs a 4 game losing streak against Baltimore
    • The first place 7-2 Ravens

14 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:
18 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

It’s easy for LGB to dig up dirt on everyone when he has the most milk toast takes all week and during the game. Show some emotion @LETSGOBROWNIES it’s ok. This is a safe space. 

Boneappletea *** mfer 😂 

On 11/7/2023 at 2:54 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah, absolutely but they’re arguably playing the best ball in the league right now and the game is in Baltimore.  Expecting a win is preposterous.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I’m just very, very impressed by the teams resiliency. There were multiple times they could have folded. However, they found stuff that worked and kept building on it.

Ravens did a bad job defending our run game today. They also couldn’t defend Cooper + Njoku.

Credit Stefanski this year this team plays balls out and the in game adjustments were superb.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I’m just very, very impressed by the teams resiliency. There were multiple times they could have folded. However, they found stuff that worked and kept building on it.

Ravens did a bad job defending our run game today. They also couldn’t defend Cooper + Njoku.

We really need one more WR to stand up and be someone Watson feels like he can count on

3 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Remaining games are 

Steelers 
Broncos
Rams
Jags
Bears
Texans 
Jets
Bengals

Every single game we will be favored imo. I’m not saying we will win out. But none of those teams are better than us. 

I could see the Bengals being favored potentially as it’s in Cincy.  Same with the Texans although I’m not completely sold.

• Like 1