UPDATED: 2024 Off-season Thread. Front Office/Coaching News, Free agents etc.

Trentwannabe

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

Yes because the OL is why we lost last year 🙄

I mean yeah it was lol, at the end of the Chiefs game they got abused, Josh didn't have time, we lost. That's a bad offensive line you just listed. It's one good player, one player who might be good, and a whole bunch of pretty bad.

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I mean yeah it was lol, at the end of the Chiefs game they got abused, Josh didn't have time, we lost. That's a bad offensive line you just listed. It's one good player, one player who might be good, and a whole bunch of pretty bad.

Agree to disagree.

If the defense makes one stop in the first half its a different ball game. 

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Spencer Brown rebounded well and Torrence got progressively better but that IOL worries me. Both in quality and depth 

1 minute ago, DER10N92 said:

Keeping Epenesa is big. Like the way he’s come along for us. Hopefully now we can go after Daquan and then use the draft the get young rotational player inside as well

Really happy he’s back. Will be interested to see the numbers but he is a damn good DE3

Hate losing Floyd but $10M per year is just too rich for where this roster needs to be right now. Gonna need to draft a pass rusher in the first three rounds AGAIN and god willing whoever replaced Eric Washington actually knows how to ******* coach a defensive line.

3 hours ago, Billsfaninptown said:

I think the starting 5 OL is solid. The depth is a concern, but I think we can find solid depth in the draft. Biggest concern by far is the DL. Hopefully Beane can work some magic.

We were the only team in the league that had a healthy starting-5 all year last year, that's not happening again. Need to spend some real assets on OL too.