Week 10 Thread: (4-5) Commanders at (5-3) Seachickens, 4:30 ET on FOX / GIF THEME: Kardashians (let's suffer together)

MikeT14

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

He's doing what he does every day

Honestly my biggest gripe is that he is treating our roster like KC's. He came in and tried to run KC's offense without adjusting anything. We don't have the personnel to try what they do. We also aren't running nearly enough jet sweeps and screens like they do in KC.

• Like 1

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Honestly my biggest gripe is that he is treating our roster like KC's. He came in and tried to run KC's offense without adjusting anything. We don't have the personnel to try what they do. We also aren't running nearly enough jet sweeps and screens like they do in KC.

Because he doesn't know what he's doing.  He's just trying to mimic Reid. He shouldn't be a coordinator much less a HC. 

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

Because he doesn't know what he's doing.  He's just trying to mimic Reid. He shouldn't be a coordinator much less a HC. 

I think if he had a chance to put together an offensive roster, we would feel different, but I understand your feelings and can't really disagree at this point.