Week 10 Thread: (4-5) Commanders at (5-3) Seachickens, 4:30 ET on FOX / GIF THEME: Kardashians (let's suffer together)

MikeT14

Just now, Vladimir L said:

AJ brown makes plays himself over 2-3 defenders 

mclauren love him but hasn’t taken lever games this year 

Because Hurts throws him catchable balls downfield. Whenever Terry is thrown 50/50 balls he almost always comes down with them too. Do you not remember all the plays Terry used to make off of Heinicke’s yolo balls?

Just now, turtle28 said:

Because Hurts throws him catchable balls downfield. Whenever Terry is thrown 50/50 balls he almost always comes down with them too. Do you not remember all the plays Terry used to make off of Heinicke’s yolo balls?

McLauren has had drops this year and doesn’t come down with them

yes that’s why I’m saying this with TH McLauren would make plays on the ball but this year he just has been off 

has he even gone for over 100 yards this year?

Just now, Vladimir L said:

McLauren has had drops this year and doesn’t come down with them

yes that’s why I’m saying this with TH McLauren would make plays on the ball but this year he just has been off 

has he even gone for over 100 yards this year?

We have to understand that KC's offensive schemes don't target 1 player in particular. It's more of a committee approach. If we force-fed him, he would eat. I honestly wish we did that more too.

• Like 1