Week 10 Thread: (4-5) Commanders at (5-3) Seachickens, 4:30 ET on FOX / GIF THEME: Kardashians (let's suffer together)

MikeT14

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

We have to understand that KC's offensive schemes don't target 1 player in particular. It's more of a committee approach. If we force-fed him, he would eat. I honestly wish we did that more too.

I mean they throw him screens and slants early in games but they need to go down field with him 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

McLauren has had drops this year and doesn’t come down with them

yes that’s why I’m saying this with TH McLauren would make plays on the ball but this year he just has been off 

has he even gone for over 100 yards this year?

A 70 yard game, two 80 yard games & a 90 yard game.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I think Jamin Davis is the only LB on our roster that should he here next year. Completely revamp the position

Hudson is fine as a 5th LB & he’s a good special teams guy but he’s not a starter.

I definitely agree that Barton & Mayo should be gone. They need to draft 2 LBs & sign one in FA too.

1 minute ago, e16bball said:

The 5th year option for Jamin will be an interesting decision, though. 

That’s a no brainer to not give him it. Usually the 5th year options are twice their 4th year salary which would be like $8 mil & he doesn’t play like a top 20 LB or really have the potential to. He’s very inconsistent.