Eagles Fantasy Football: 2018 (league full, kick rocks)

Jroc04

3 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

If I can do it, id be %100 on board transferring the team if @AZ_Eaglesfan wants it. 

Anyone else have a problem with this?

@TheRealMcCoy

@Nabbs4u @Eagles27 @Remixxxxxxx @ianlewis16 @EaglesPeteC @RollEagles

Yes - Hockey, Ian, Pete, Nabbs, Remix

Nos - N/A

No response yet - @Eagles27, @RollEagles, @TheRealMcCoy

We have a solid majority @Jroc04 and I doubt the three who haven't responded will have a problem with it.

2 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Yes - Hockey, Ian, Pete, Nabbs, Remix

Nos - N/A

No response yet - @Eagles27, @RollEagles, @TheRealMcCoy

We have a solid majority @Jroc04 and I doubt the three who haven't responded will have a problem with it.

We used to do it in the first fantasy league I was in, so I wouldn't have any issue with it.

Obviously you would rather have an owner who wants to participate or get someone to replace them, but I doubt anyone wants to take that team at this point.

So is the draft order based on where you finished last season? I have little doubt anyone will have worse keepers than me going into next season(Hopkins is probably my only player that is 100% guaranteed a keeper for any team), so I am gunna have to kill it in the draft next year.

2 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

So is the draft order based on where you finished last season? I have little doubt anyone will have worse keepers than me going into next season(Hopkins is probably my only player that is 100% guaranteed a keeper for any team), so I am gunna have to kill it in the draft next year.

Yep end of the year (Regular Season) standings. With the Finals determining the last pick if it wasn't the #1 seed who won it all.

2 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Yea. Draft is reverse order of the regular season standings. Champ always picks last though. 

Sucks you didn't get in until after the trade deadline. 

Archived