Eagles Fantasy Football: 2018 (league full, kick rocks)

Jroc04

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

This happened to me in my work league. I was on a straight path to the championship. I am still salty

Seems like it's a pretty consistent theme for the playoffs - the guy in my big money league lost 1 game all year and ended up losing first round of the playoffs by 4 points. Have to think if AB played he would've won. 

3 hours ago, Remixxxxxxx said:
3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

This happened to me in my work league. I was on a straight path to the championship. I am still salty

Seems like it's a pretty consistent theme for the playoffs - the guy in my big money league lost 1 game all year and ended up losing first round of the playoffs by 4 points. Have to think if AB played he would've won. 

4pts is alot. ?. Try losing in the finals by .10 pt to Ian then listen to him gloat! 

Hell , he's 1-12 this year and will probably beat me in this weeks meaningless consolation gm too.

Congrats @Eagles27 on the win. I played my perfect line-up and the guys just weren't good enough this week to get the win. That said it came down to the last player in the last game for you to get the W and I think I can be happy with that. I will be retiring from the keeper league after this season, I'm in one too many leagues and need to cut down a couple, unfortunately this one didn't make the cut. Hopefully whoever takes over can take may team to the next step and win the big one.

8 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Congrats @Eagles27 on the win. I played my perfect line-up and the guys just weren't good enough this week to get the win. That said it came down to the last player in the last game for you to get the W and I think I can be happy with that. I will be retiring from the keeper league after this season, I'm in one too many leagues and need to cut down a couple, unfortunately this one didn't make the cut. Hopefully whoever takes over can take may team to the next step and win the big one.

Thanks. It was definitely a close match-up. 

Luckily Gurley went nuts again this week.

Congrats to @Eagles27!

He won and all expense paid trip to nowhere. Where he'll enjoy a 5 star 3 day, 2 nights stay at his house. 

*meals and drinks not included 

Good season, gents. Look forward to next year. We'll have to replace Hockey so if anyone is interested post here and you'll be up for consideration. 

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No doubt the 4 players I'm choosing from just a matter of which one to drop?

David Johnson

Kareem Hunt

Julio Jones

Aaron Rodgers

Lets get this ball rolling Roc just in case someone has bailed! 

11 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

No doubt the 4 players I'm choosing from just a matter of which one to drop?

David Johnson

Kareem Hunt

Julio Jones

Aaron Rodgers

Lets get this ball rolling Roc just in case someone has bailed! 

Drop them all

Archived