Eagles Fantasy Football: 2018 (league full, kick rocks)

Jroc04

33 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Have you given any thought to potential Draft dates/days and the Keeper deadline? Only day (unless before 12pm est)  I can't do it is Sunday the 3rd. Money League and large consumptions of Alcohol will be occurring.

I'm good whenever.

48 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Keeping those keepers close to the vest eh Jroc?

Well, considering I'm the only one that knows who every keeper is in the league, I think it's a good strategy. Eh?

No, I'm kidding. Honestly, it doesn't really matter yet so I haven't locked anything in. And even if I did the keeper deadline will be a few days before our draft so anything can change. So it's kind of moot to post it but it helps to know who you guys pick so I can start setting up the league. 

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Well, considering I'm the only one that knows who every keeper is in the league, I think it's a good strategy. Eh?

No, I'm kidding. Honestly, it doesn't really matter yet so I haven't locked anything in. And even if I did the keeper deadline will be a few days before our draft so anything can change. So it's kind of moot to post it but it helps to know who you guys pick so I can start setting up the league. 

Can you set the deadline for a week out (like Baseball), enter them so the rest of us can Prep please? If a last second major injury occurs during that week (most starters sit the last GM) just allow that owner to change. Otherwise it is locked.

As for the 3rd. Whatever the masses want to do (before 12 please) I can make it work I guess.

However is there not a Week night where most of us are already off work, home BS'ing on this very site where the draft could occur? Probably only going to take a HR or so? M/W/TH?

Ok, so I'll propose Sunday @11:59 p.m. September 2nd is the deadline. So if at Monday I don't have any changes, I roll with the keepers already selected. 

I can do the draft pretty much any Sunday or any day after 7:30 p.m. If posters can make a weekday draft, that's fine. But I'll need some input before making a decision. I'd like to set the draft time relatively soon. So, we'll say by the end of the week we'll have deliberated and an agreed upon date. 

Good?

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Ok, so I'll propose Sunday @11:59 p.m. September 2nd is the deadline. So if at Monday I don't have any changes, I roll with the keepers already selected. 

I can do the draft pretty much any Sunday or any day after 7:30 p.m. If posters can make a weekday draft, that's fine. But I'll need some input before making a decision. I'd like to set the draft time relatively soon. So, we'll say by the end of the week we'll have deliberated and an agreed upon date. 

Good?

As the commissioner of another league, do yourself a favor and set it a few days before the draft (maybe the Friday before a Sunday draft). That way if people don't set them you have time to ask them who they are and/or manually do it. Plus it gives everyone in the league a couple days to have an accurate "available players" list with keepers removed.

Sunday 11-12 is fine if that's what everyone wants.

As Hockey eluded too and I believe you realized in your last post. You Finalizing that Keeper list a week ahead (Aug 27th) or at worse 3-4 days will allow the Player pool to be viewed, adjusted and rankings set for the draft.

Archived