Eagles Fantasy Football: 2018 (league full, kick rocks)

Jroc04

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

@EaglesPeteC any interest in taking over my dynasty team on this forum? I've won 3 of 5 championships and have most of the team intact. You'll have to deal with the Le'Veon Bell situation but you have 2 top 5 picks next year to make your mark on the team.

Or anyone else that's interested. I just want to see another Eagles fan keep up my dominance.

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

@EaglesPeteC any interest in taking over my dynasty team on this forum? I've won 3 of 5 championships and have most of the team intact. You'll have to deal with the Le'Veon Bell situation but you have 2 top 5 picks next year to make your mark on the team.

Maybe. I did 5 leagues this year which was too many.

Im not going to do the other Eagles forum league next year and i am dissolving my league that i commish because like 5 people went inactive, so i might be in the market and i like the dynasty format. Let me check it out. 

On 11/30/2018 at 1:30 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

Please we all know how this season is ending. I have dominated every week since week 3.

Lock it up

Future Champ out! B|

I'd be more inclined to gloat over my Win but The exact same thing occurred to my 11-3 #1 speed in the other Eagles league.

So I wont.

37 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'd be more inclined to gloat over my Win but The exact same thing occurred to my 11-3 #1 speed in the other Eagles league.

So I wont.

It was just one of those weeks that happens and it happened at the worst moment. Literally ever person on my team was garbage. Unfortunately for me this  happened in 3 out of 4 leagues. All my studs shat the bed across the board. Nothing i can do about luck that rotten. 

Good luck in the finals 

10 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

It was just one of those weeks that happens and it happened at the worst moment. Literally ever person on my team was garbage. Unfortunately for me this  happened in 3 out of 4 leagues. All my studs shat the bed across the board. Nothing i can do about luck that rotten. 

Good luck in the finals 

Preaching to the choir Pete, preaching to the choir. You know it's bad when Luck, Thomas, Lindsay and White combine for less points, then Nuke Hopkins.

To add insult to in injury I only needed 15pts out of Brees against one of the worst pass defenses to win $80-90 bucks in my money league to boot.

Ahhh the Joy's if FF.🙄

19 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Maybe. I did 5 leagues this year which was too many.

Im not going to do the other Eagles forum league next year and i am dissolving my league that i commish because like 5 people went inactive, so i might be in the market and i like the dynasty format. Let me check it out. 

http://games.espn.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=65745&teamId=11&seasonId=2018

Let me know if you can see that or not.

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

ugh, you have Dak Prescott....I am out haha

How does the Dynasty aspect work. Do you get a certain amount of keepers or do I keep everyone unless i release them?

Nah bro. Jimmy Jesus will lead you to the promised land.

You have to cut your roster down to 12 sometime next year and then have a 6 round rookie draft which you have Pick #2 and Pick #5 in (I forget the other picks). 

Archived