Eagles Fantasy Football: 2018 (league full, kick rocks)

Jroc04

We know this is just an internet buddy football fantasy draft right? No one is laying any money or putting anything on the line. You can make the draft or you can't. You have at least 15 mins to dedicate to sorting your auto drafter. That's fine. Then just be active during the season. That's all I ask. Or don't. That's fine too. But you'll be replaced. No big deal. 

3 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

We know this is just an internet buddy football fantasy draft right? No one is laying any money or putting anything on the line. You can make the draft or you can't. You have at least 15 mins to dedicate to sorting your auto drafter. That's fine. Then just be active during the season. That's all I ask. Or don't. That's fine too. But you'll be replaced. No big deal. 

You heartless bastard. 

On 8/28/2017 at 9:14 PM, Nabbs4u said:

That still has to be the lowest margin of Victory/Defeat (.01) I've ever been involved with.

1-100th of a point? GTFOH.?

Damn the 9th spot!

I'd actually written off any chances of winning, it was like a 10 point lead and you had two players on Monday night. Unbelievable. 

20 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

I'd actually written off any chances of winning, it was like a 10 point lead and you had two players on Monday night. Unbelievable. 

Yeah, don't remind me. Both sat the majority of the game to rest for the Playoffs.

4 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

19e8b5d33db0e398f232b455dc35e878d444756e

Archived