Eagles Fantasy Football: 2018 (league full, kick rocks)

Jroc04

On 8/3/2018 at 3:11 AM, Nabbs4u said:

Confirmed Teams

Jroc
Nabbs
E27
Hockey
TRM
Scalamania (Remixxx)
EaglesPete
WeaponX (Roll)
AZ
Ian

Keepers as of Now (subject to change)

Nabbs: 
RB David Johnson
WR Julio Jones
RB Kareem Hunt

Hockey: 
RB Zeke Elliot
WR Michael Thomas
RB Christian McCaffrey

Scalamania
WR Antonio Brown
RB Le'Veon Bell
RB Jordan Howard

EaglesPete
WR Ju Ju Smith Schuster
TE Travis Kelce 
RB Alvin Kamara

E27
WR AJ Green 
WR Davonte Adams
RB Todd Gurley

AZ
WR Doug Baldwin
WR DeAndre Hopkins
TE Greg Olsen

Ian
QB Drew Brees
RB Lesean McCoy
RB Joe Mixon

WeaponX
WR Mike Evans
WR Alshon Jeffery
RB Melvin Gordon

TRM

WR Odell Beckham Jr.
TE Rob Gronkowski
RB Devonta Freeman

Jroc

RB Dalvin Cook
WR TY Hilton
RB Leonard Fournett

This look about right? Any changes I'll edit accordingly.

On 8/6/2018 at 2:42 AM, Nabbs4u said:

Hell need an official invite back to the league first? ?

My money league draft will be on Aug 26th around 1pm EST. I'm good that morning or any other day for the most part before 5PM.

I’m sure it auto renews so try and check in and let me know if you have any issues. 

I half assed set a draft time. But I’m open to whatever works. Anytime in the pm EST is fine with me. I’d rather draft one of the weekdays leading up to the start of the season to ensure no injuries. I’ll change the title to see if anyone can replace Hockey. 

-edit: not sure if I’m allowed to change titles. Is that just a mod ability? 

And @Nabbs4u I’ll be switching out Cooks for Hilton. Just so you know. 

24 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I’m sure it auto renews so try and check in and let me know if you have any issues. 

I half assed set a draft time. But I’m open to whatever works. Anytime in the pm EST is fine with me. I’d rather draft one of the weekdays leading up to the start of the season to ensure no injuries. I’ll change the title to see if anyone can replace Hockey. 

-edit: not sure if I’m allowed to change titles. Is that just a mod ability? 

And @Nabbs4u I’ll be switching out Cooks for Hilton. Just so you know. 

You can edit the title since you made the thread.

Do you know the draft order?

43 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

You can edit the title since you made the thread.

Do you know the draft order?

Ok, edited. 

I think I found the order but I couldn’t bring up last years season. I usually pull up last years season and reverse the order from the records. I found a standing order but I don’t know if that incorporated playoffs or not. Sometimes end season standings will change on how a team performs in the playoffs. In other words, a 6th seed can lose in the championship and end up 2nd due to the playoff finish. Normally, I’d have that team drafting 5th. 

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Ok, edited. 

I think I found the order but I couldn’t bring up last years season. I usually pull up last years season and reverse the order from the records. I found a standing order but I don’t know if that incorporated playoffs or not. Sometimes end season standings will change on how a team performs in the playoffs. In other words, a 6th seed can lose in the championship and end up 2nd due to the playoff finish. Normally, I’d have that team drafting 5th. 

k wut iz order?

3 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Ok, edited. 

End of season standing always use playoff results. If you want regular season standings you have to sort it yourself.

I believe it should be:

1. Ian L's Team
2. No 'Keepers' Left4U
3. AZ_Eagles
4. RollEagles
Jroc04
6. Senior Beaverotti
7. Alex's Team
8. BiggerIRthanNabbs
9. Remixxxxxxx
10. Eagles27

21 minutes ago, Eagles27 said:

End of season standing always use playoff results. If you want regular season standings you have to sort it yourself.

I believe it should be:

1. Ian L's Team
2. No 'Keepers' Left4U
3. AZ_Eagles
4. RollEagles
Jroc04
6. Senior Beaverotti
7. Alex's Team
8. BiggerIRthanNabbs
9. Remixxxxxxx
10. Eagles27

This is correct. I'm usually good with any Weeknight except Tuesdays (M/W/TH) if that's what you all choose? Only day I really can't draft is This Sunday 26th after 2PM EST. My money league and large amounts of Alcohol will be calling!!

Let me know.

Archived