Eagles Fantasy Football: 2018 (league full, kick rocks)

Jroc04

Hey Roc any thought or objections to raising the Bench total from 6 to at least 8? It would allow more players to be stashed with upside and or help with those teams having several bye week players or players Injured but not IR worthy having to be cut? Just a thought.

I ask because We carry 10 bench in my Money League using the same format.

8 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Hey Roc any thought or objections to raising the Bench total from 6 to at least 8? It would allow more players to be stashed with upside and or help with those teams having several bye week players or players Injured but not IR worthy having to be cut? Just a thought.

I ask because We carry 10 bench in my Money League using the same format.

You tried this two years ago @Nabbs4u and I added a flex and a bench spot. It think it's fine now. My argument hasn't changed. 

Nabbs 2015: Since we are going to 10 teams can we add 2-3 extra bench spots from 5 to 7/8? Puts more emphasis on the draft while giving more options during the season. 5 bench spots barely allows you to keep 2 players per position at QB,TE,DST

Me: I won't mind adding the Flex to the starting lineup. However, I don't want to add to the bench too much. I like the fact that if you don't draft very well or have injuries or bye week players you can still find points in FA. I think that's what keeps people involved; having a chance even though their team currently stinks. I don't like the hoarding aspect. Fantasy should be about making tough decisions sometimes. 

If we expand the bench, there won't be much in FA which just breeds quitting.

Me after deliberations: Edited rosters so we have 1 flex added to the starters and 1 spot added to the bench.

Archived