General discussion thread.

hornbybrown

This is for all the Browns and NFL topics that are not worthy of their own threads.

i know I often think of something I want to post but it doesn’t fit in any active thread and doesn’t seem worthy of its own thread.

i will start wit saying I’m going to be incredibly jealous of the 49ers next year. Jimmy G at QB and Barkley at RB. That’s a great foundation 

The NFL is just flat out of control with their fines. It is simply a away to get some of the money back from players. I guarantee a large portion of that money does not go to charity as it supposedly does. Do you trust these crooked billionaires are telling the truth?

Shon Coleman was either afraid of an inside more or just got lazy. The very instance his feet stopped moving Bosa blew by him like a rocket. Bosa didn't even give a hint of an inside look so I think Coleman just got lazy for a split second but that is all it takes.

Either way any QB worth his salt steps up into a decent pocket there and delivers a pass. Even if no one is open the internal clock is ticking and he gets ride of it OB or at someones feet or takes off up field. From what I have seen when you can see the downfield shots my guess is someone was plenty open and Kizer just didn't see him because he cannot read the entire field.

Spencer Drango is built way too much like a guard to be playing on the edge. He has actually held up well though.

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Oh look

Another scrambling QB got hurt. It’s almost like the nfl has adjusted to mobile QBs or something. You just hit them as hard as possible and make them win from within the pocket.

How dare you speak ill of mobile QBs when you know damn well that RGIII sacrificed himself for our only win the last two years. 

Archived