General discussion thread.

hornbybrown

Officiating Basketball games hasn't left much time to read these board anymore and when I have read there is not a whole lot of new and exciting things to talk about. Anyway I have come back to say Congrats Philly on advancing to the  Championship game!

A team that advanced to the Championship without Carson Wentz but as well all know Carson Wentz is a god who lifted a dismal team from the depths and Sashi Brown was an idiot for passing him up. I mean that talent-less joke of a team clearly couldn't win 3 games without Wentz.

Screw Hue and *&%^ Haslam

5 hours ago, Dogbite said:

Officiating Basketball games hasn't left much time to read these board anymore and when I have read there is not a whole lot of new and exciting things to talk about. Anyway I have come back to say Congrats Philly on advancing to the  Championship game!

One thing I'd point out with this is that Philly used a tooooon of "college" plays to win that game. Seriously, so much of their passing attack was run/pass option with the play fake to draw in the LBs to clear them out for quick slants or TE out breaking routes. Philly's defense deserves most of the credit, but the reason they weren't constantly on the field was that their offense was able to grind it out thanks to RPOs.

So the next time somebody tells you that college QBs automatically aren't good in the NFL because they ran too many RPOs and those will never work in "real football", or that the college game just can't keep up with the NFL or some such tripe, just feel free to ignore everything else they say on the topic for the rest of their lives.

58 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I don’t know how you beat the Patriots. Saints are the only team that can imo.

Steelers have a slim chance if Ben, Brown and Bell all have great games, but very slim chance.

the AFC is not very strong right now. Titans don’t make playoffs in the NFC

18 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

Nice start Jags?

nice start but still the jags made a mistake drafting the best RB. He clearly hasnt made that big of an impact for that team...

by the way, thats some heavy sarcasm.

3 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

My fear with Barkley is the Colts at 3. If Andrew Lucks shoulder is ok Barkley is the smart pick for them 

You have to hope they either trade down for a team wanting a QB or they go for defense. I think going Minkah and Hooker would be a nice safety duo for them

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

It’s Big Ben though.

Pittsburgh is never out of it. I’ve seen this bull**** happen too many times to count those bastards out.

what is big bens biggest comeback? I would be confident if Brown was 100% but he isnt

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

It’s Big Ben though.

Pittsburgh is never out of it. I’ve seen this bull**** happen too many times to count those bastards out.

Yep, long way to go.

i still remember when the Cards went up late in that Super Bowl. They left about 1.50 on the clock. I just knew they were going to have a great drive and win it. It made me sick

Archived