General discussion thread.

hornbybrown

14 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

That’s surprising everyone who leaves here usually does. 

He was pretty decent here, just like Sheard. Usually if you are decent here you will be decent elsewhere. If you are bad here you will likely be bad elsewhere. I'd say it has worked as expected the majority of the time.

Brees is surgical with the football. If they win here (most likely) then they go to another dome in Minnesota. Which he should excel at too. I think the only way NO wouldn’t have made it to the super bowl this year is if Carson Wentz was not injured and they had to play outside in Philly. 

I expect NO to win next week against Minnesota  in the dome then beat the Falcons who I expect to beat Philly. 

Then NO will go back to the dome up in Minnesota. They will be hard to beat without playing in the elements. 

1 hour ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

Brees is surgical with the football. If they win here (most likely) then they go to another dome in Minnesota. Which he should excel at too. I think the only way NO wouldn’t have made it to the super bowl this year is if Carson Wentz was not injured and they had to play outside in Philly. 

I expect NO to win next week against Minnesota  in the dome then beat the Falcons who I expect to beat Philly. 

Then NO will go back to the dome up in Minnesota. They will be hard to beat without playing in the elements. 

I agree with you on all of this.

Next week will be the week where not having a QB will hurt Minnesota.

It’s kinda sad how different a team like Cleveland is compared to our other beloved team Ohio State. I was rewatching the Penn State game and 28:28 summarizes it best. Cleveland is the team who gets their punts blocked and starts an avalanche of allowing the other team to come back. Ohio State is THE team who makes those types of plays when needed.

Also infuriates me how JT went Tom Brady in the 4th quarter but could never do anything close to that in any other game.

Bleacher Report grades the Brown's LB trio (they ranked Collins, Kirksey, and Schobert all as ILBs because they rotated at the position and played a MLB type role) as #'s 9, 10, and 11 in the sport. Basically only behind the "star" tier guys like Kendricks, Kuechly, etc.

16 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Bleacher Report grades the Brown's LB trio (they ranked Collins, Kirksey, and Schobert all as ILBs because they rotated at the position and played a MLB type role) as #'s 9, 10, and 11 in the sport. Basically only behind the "star" tier guys like Kendricks, Kuechly, etc.

Imagine if they had a legit secondary behind them 

28 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I want the best free safety we can get this offseason 

looking at the draft, FA, and potential trades everywhere 

who are the top 3 options available for a stud free safety?

what sucks tho is this FS FA class looks pretty freaking weak!

Archived