Case Keenum

Buffalo Fan

13 hours ago, BigMountainGoat said:

If they were losing I think they would switch. I think the biggest 2 reasons they aren't losing is their O line and WRs

Their O-line is incredible! I'd think almost any starting QB in the league would look fairly impressive behind them, plus they run block well, too.

Ain't no damn way Bills fans want any QB that's currently on Minnesota's roster.  Case Keenum is doing his best Nick Foles 2013 impression.  Teddy Bridgewater was literally the most overrated QB in the NFL when he was playing.  Sam Bradford is good until he sneezes and breaks his ribcage. 

Except for maybe Kirk Cousins, franchise quarterbacks hit free agency once a decade.  Don't think that happens this year, and I think you guys are better off using one of your two first round picks on a QB. 

14 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Ain't no damn way Bills fans want any QB that's currently on Minnesota's roster.  Case Keenum is doing his best Nick Foles 2013 impression.  Teddy Bridgewater was literally the most overrated QB in the NFL when he was playing.  Sam Bradford is good until he sneezes and breaks his ribcage. 

Except for maybe Kirk Cousins, franchise quarterbacks hit free agency once a decade.  Don't think that happens this year, and I think you guys are better off using one of your two first round picks on a QB. 

Ironically I think some team (even possibly us) will make a play to trade for Nick Foles if he has even an average output the rest of the season.

Archived