what are your mocks if kirk leaves?

LoganF89

54 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Because I think Breeland is gone, and I am not convinced Norman is here next year. 

Why would you not bring Norman back?  We have Fuller and Moreau in line to take Breeland's spot.  CB is way far down on the list of needs IMO.  We've prepared for Breeland leaving in the last two drafts. 

if kirk leaves we are in full rebuild with hopefully a new front office and new coach

that being said- Football is won in the trenches. Take the best NT, Pass Rusher, OL in round 1. 

Our needs are so great (not in order of importance)-QB, #1WR, Big sturdy Mack truck TE, OG, Tackle, RB, NT, DE, OLB, S

This team had hope with Scotty Mac and is hopeless with Picnic Boy and Dumbo. 

10 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Why would you not bring Norman back?  We have Fuller and Moreau in line to take Breeland's spot.  CB is way far down on the list of needs IMO.  We've prepared for Breeland leaving in the last two drafts. 

I would bring him back. I'm not convinced the Skins do. Just reading in to it I guess. I also don't know if either Fuller or Moreau are starters. Fuller may have found his spot in the slot. 

2 hours ago, Doc Draper said:

if kirk leaves we are in full rebuild with hopefully a new front office and new coach

that being said- Football is won in the trenches. Take the best NT, Pass Rusher, OL in round 1. 

Our needs are so great (not in order of importance)-QB, #1WR, Big sturdy Mack truck TE, OG, Tackle, RB, NT, DE, OLB, S

This team had hope with Scotty Mac and is hopeless with Picnic Boy and Dumbo. 

I know it’s been said for decades that football is won through the trenches and as Doc just mentioned it I couldn’t agree more. Better the O-Line, it will affect your run game and the protection for our QB which should lead to better execution. We need a LG, NT I think these positions should be priority and if there is a need for a QB that spot as well. 

If a corner can play the slot, he can play with the sideline to use the boundary as an extra defender. Moreau or Dunbar can be our #3 corner and play outside when in nickle while Fuller moves to slot. 

The qb I’m starting to zero in more on is Luke Falk, he’s a Cousins comp which should appeal to the front office & especially Gruden.

On 12/11/2017 at 10:31 AM, MikeT14 said:

I think we're going to need a CB in the 1st.

I honestly feel this team is going to let Breeland go. Then work up Quinton Dunbar to start on the outside. Fuller will likely stay in the slot, as much as I don’t think he should. I would hope Moreau is something to shake a stick at. 

But I dont think we need a CB in the first as much as a RB, LG, WR, or LB. And if Cousins is gone, we definitely need a QB. The only QB I like in this draft is Rosen, at least in the 1st. I am a big fan of Thornson in the 2nd. 

14 hours ago, turtle28 said:

If a corner can play the slot, he can play with the sideline to use the boundary as an extra defender. Moreau or Dunbar can be our #3 corner and play outside when in nickle while Fuller moves to slot. 

The qb I’m starting to zero in more on is Luke Falk, he’s a Cousins comp which should appeal to the front office & especially Gruden.

My only negative about Falk is the offense he played in. A Mike Leech offense much like Graham Harrel. Spread option and not much option. 

I will say that Baker Mayfield is high on my list at this point. Reminds me a lot like Drew Brees. 

2 hours ago, mike23md said:

My only negative about Falk is the offense he played in. A Mike Leech offense much like Graham Harrel. Spread option and not much option. 

I will say that Baker Mayfield is high on my list at this point. Reminds me a lot like Drew Brees. 

We should do it .. he has a lot of tools .

21 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

He’s also a huge tool.

Maybe but he has a lot of grit and good arm strength. I don’t want Kirk to leave, but watching Kirk after the LA game, he looked spent and tired of being here. He looked like he wanted out and looking forward to moving on. The way he has been treated, who could blame him. 

If that is the case, Rosen. If no Rose, then I like Mayfield. 

Archived