what are your mocks if kirk leaves?

LoganF89

17 hours ago, mike23md said:

My only negative about Falk is the offense he played in. A Mike Leech offense much like Graham Harrel. Spread option and not much option. 

I will say that Baker Mayfield is high on my list at this point. Reminds me a lot like Drew Brees. 

Mayfield is an off scheduled guy who benefited from playing in a conference that plays little to no defense. I’m not sold on mayfield and he has question marks off the field. 

Drew brees balled in the big 10 playing against some great defenses and dominated. Brees wasn’t & isn’t a huge improviser. He executes what’s called and moves well in the pocket to avoid a rush. I don’t see the comparison.

5 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Mayfield is an off scheduled guy who benefited from playing in a conference that plays little to no defense. I’m not sold on mayfield and he has question marks off the field. 

Drew brees balled in the big 10 playing against some great defenses and dominated. Brees wasn’t & isn’t a huge improviser. He executes what’s called and moves well in the pocket to avoid a rush. I don’t see the comparison.

I think Mayfield is going to schlock some folks, and considering he just woun the Heisman, that is going to have Danny drooling to get him if Kirk Leaves. 

51 minutes ago, mike23md said:

I think Mayfield is going to schlock some folks, and considering he just woun the Heisman, that is going to have Danny drooling to get him if Kirk Leaves. 

Him winning the heisman seems to be more of a curse. Many Qbs that have won that award haven’t worked out in the NFL. I agree Dan will fall in love, but I won’t. If we draft him and he ends up being a good or great qb, I’ll say I was wrong but he’s not the Qb I want.

Archived